+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Yes, I got the ITA on October 15th and my birthday came on October 19th so dropped 5 points.

My AOR was Nov 2
They are just gonna confirm that. Nothing to worry. All the notes I've seen whit age change have that review.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I have pretty much lost all hope it will be processed in 6 months after that phone call.

I am going to stick with my theory that it will be 7-8 months :)

This just sucks :confused:

I rejected Australia EOI back in January :( Just hope I don't end up regretting it in my persistence of sticking with Canada
why did you reject Australia EOI?

You should have stuck with it and at least let the process start there. It is getting much harder to come by now for Aus.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
No. But there is one more that has my birthday on it. October 19th lol
Which answers my question in the morning on what is recalculation date. It's not the due date. It's the date they have fixed in which our crs points will change. Birthday being the day where our points will drop..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
why did you reject Australia EOI?

You should have stuck with it and at least let the process start there. It is getting much harder to come by now for Aus.
Because I am stupid :mad: After that WES mayhem last year I gave up on Canada and focused on Australia, the process was far more expensive :(

During January, they said my initial assessment was completed and file was transferred to Ottawa on 17th December.

So I thought, things are going fine with Canada and I don't need to have another headache to deal with so rejected. :( How stupid I feel now :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Which answers my question in the morning on what is recalculation date. It's not the due date. It's the date they have fixed in which our crs points will change. Birthday being the day where our points will drop..
That actually makes sense now.

So what is this second date then 2019/02/11?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
It says Client Information Review Required
Don't worry it's not RR. RR is recommended by case analyst in A11.2.
Client info review happens for all. Normal. These days A11.2 starts after 5 months. Chill it's just R10. Ordering gcms before 5 months is waste.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry it's not RR. RR is recommended by case analyst in A11.2.
Client info review happens for all. Normal. These days A11.2 starts after 5 months. Chill it's just R10. Ordering gcms before 5 months is waste.
This is just unwanted stress now lol.

I will just see what happens next month. Maybe they pick up the file.

Thanks

Reactions: balzie101

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
This is just unwanted stress now lol.

I will just see what happens next month. Maybe they pick up the file.

Thanks
What about CSEs u raised.can u see them wen they got attached . I'll find in incoming communication section type notes. Please check as I also sent CSE in Feb. Will get notes soon.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I have pretty much lost all hope it will be processed in 6 months after that phone call.

I am going to stick with my theory that it will be 7-8 months :)

This just sucks :confused:

I rejected Australia EOI back in January :( Just hope I don't end up regretting it in my persistence of sticking with Canada
Why would you do that? Aus. has higher life expectancy of people, higher minimum wage, warmer climate, closer to India.