+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Everyone, I am AOR-Nov 22nd, called Agent today. She said, Eligibility met, security passed, criminality not yet started and application is being processed in Canada. How long does it take in the criminality stage, based on the trend?
You will get it soon. You have made great progress.

Reactions: namprat

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
N

Don't use them as month ago they asked me for lastest bank statements. So they can double check funds until application approved. Just telling from my experience but you can double check with everyone else.
N

Don't use them as month ago they asked me for lastest bank statements. So they can double check funds until application approved. Just telling from my experience but you can double check with everyone else.
Thanks!
Are you CEC inland applicant?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
From my observation over the last 4 months, applicants with dependants tend to get the PPR mail a few days earlier than the ones who are single, but within a week that difference gets corrected.

P.S.: Received my PPR in the first week of March 2019
As per the trend, Indian FSW-O applicants get their PR within 150-160 days.

I'm now past 130 days and I don't think I'm getting mine processed in the next 30 days.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi
I have a question to those who called and spoke to agent . . ... The agent said that eligibility met, criminality yet to start..... Etc
What about ur cic account ... . What does it show der
Please share ......
if ur background check also shows background check - ' in progress ' then in that case our files might also be in movement..... It's just that it might not be updated on cic account

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 3rd AOR single applicant from India, FSW-O, nationality- Indian, 51 days remaining and still there is no progress on my application after medicals and ADR on 6th December. Can someone give me the number so that I can call the CIC agents. And at what time (ISTI should I call them? Somebody please give me the number
Don't bother. They will repeat the same thing whats on your online profile.

My timeline is same. Nov 2 AOR, ADR on Dec 4 and no update since.

As per the trend, Indian FSW-O should get their PPRs in 150-160 days but I am starting to have serious doubts now. Not sure how they're going to process us within the next 30 days.

They're also prioritizing dependents, so will be a long wait. We will just have to hang in there. Can't really do anything.

Jasjot.kang

Jun 30, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Do we receive an email when the status changes to IP2?