+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Don't bother. They will repeat the same thing whats on your online profile.

My timeline is same. Nov 2 AOR, ADR on Dec 4 and no update since.

As per the trend, Indian FSW-O should get their PPRs in 150-160 days but I am starting to have serious doubts now. Not sure how they're going to process us within the next 30 days.

They're also prioritizing dependents, so will be a long wait. We will just have to hang in there. Can't really do anything.
Your file is also being processed at CPC Ottawa right? I have also observed they have give few PPRs so am pretty sure in this month definitely there will be some improvement in your profile too..mine is the same office and I have a dependant .Nov 24th AOR

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Your file is also being processed at CPC Ottawa right? I have also observed they have give few PPRs so am pretty sure in this month definitely there will be some improvement in your profile too..mine is the same office and I have a dependant .Nov 24th AOR
Yes, its Ottawa for me. Well, I try to stay positive but not sure whether any movement will happen lets see.

Having a dependent gives you a better chance of movement.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Yes, its Ottawa for me. Well, I try to stay positive but not sure whether any movement will happen lets see.

Having a dependent gives you a better chance of movement.
I guess it all depends on the VO..ours is Ottawa too.Some individual cases have received the mail.We can’t really predict .