+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

namprat

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am AOR-Nov 22nd, called Agent today. She said, Eligibility met, security passed, criminality not yet started and application is being processed in Canada. How long does it take in the criminality stage, based on the trend?

Reactions: Shweta1289

svcanadapr

Mar 12, 2019
Hi guys, I have got my gcms notes. It has total of 120 pages. On which page I can find my eligibility status and criminality over all status ?
Read the GCMS file from the end.
My GCMS notes have 95 pages. The agent notes are available from pages 91 to 95. I have noticed this pattern in all 3 GCMS notes I have ordered.

P.S.: Received my PPR in the first week of March 2019

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am AOR-Nov 22nd, called Agent today. She said, Eligibility met, security passed, criminality not yet started and application is being processed in Canada. How long does it take in the criminality stage, based on the trend?
I dont have exact idea about your question but seems like your case has made good progress, it should be soon.

Can you please tell me what number you used to call Agent. I am current out side Canada.

svcanadapr

Mar 12, 2019
Hi
I might be wrong, but what I have observed from various threads..... The single applicants get ppr faster . But der is no set rule. ..... Now people with dependants are getting ppr already
From my observation over the last 4 months, applicants with dependants tend to get the PPR mail a few days earlier than the ones who are single, but within a week that difference gets corrected.

P.S.: Received my PPR in the first week of March 2019

svcanadapr

Mar 12, 2019
Guys, as i have seen archive cases, its does not only matters if you are having a dependent or not, it also depends on your job NOC and its availability in market, moreover your preferred state that you would be travelling to also matters. ON and BC are fully packed so give will give priority to other states
Can't rely on archive cases anymore to study patterns. Too many variables are involved to confidently assert an outcome. But for sure, a candidate will get PPR in max 6 months with very few exceptions.

P.S.: Received my PPR in the first week of March 2019. It took approx 4 months.

gaganvirk07

Feb 6, 2019
How did u reach the agent, my call never goes thru

Reactions: balzie101

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I'm glad to inform you that I got the golden email

AOR - November 9
Medicals Passed - December 13, 2018
Ready for Visa Email - March 11
Category - FSW Ouland
No dependents
No calls or Gcms notes

You'll get it too.. Just relax guys.
Haha.. okay i guess this destroys our 'priority for dependants theory'.

Congrats on the PPR.

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I'm glad to inform you that I got the golden email

AOR - November 9
Medicals Passed - December 13, 2018
Ready for Visa Email - March 11
Category - FSW Ouland
No dependents
No calls or Gcms notes

You'll get it too.. Just relax guys.
?? You never got to IP2 ??

Reactions: Shweta1289

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys
Can i use my Proof of funds befor the final decision on my application. I applied under CEC express entry in Nov.

Last edited:

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Nov 3rd AOR single applicant from India, FSW-O, nationality- Indian, 51 days remaining and still there is no progress on my application after medicals and ADR on 6th December. Can someone give me the number so that I can call the CIC agents. And at what time (ISTI should I call them? Somebody please give me the number

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
N
Hi guys
Can i use my Proof of funds befor the final decision on my application. I applied under CEC express entry in Nov.
Don't use them as month ago they asked me for lastest bank statements. So they can double check funds until application approved. Just telling from my experience but you can double check with everyone else.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
the Damn thing is not even started yet . It is not even in progress it has not even begun yet at all . FML
Nov 2 here, same VO - Ottawa and nothing has started yet.

So you're not alone.

However, the same VO is sending PPRs to others. So clueless how they're going about this now.