+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
So my eligibility is in progress?

The agent I talked to yesterday said the application has not started processing since it is under 6 months.
The agent talked crap....your eligibility would have been done already bro...Until an officer approves it,it will still show not started....

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The agent talked crap....your eligibility would have been done already bro...Until an officer approves it,it will still show not started....
Oh I see, that actually would make more sense.

Earlier when I raised a CSE they replied initial assessment was completed on December 17, 2018 and the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa and the verification whether the application meets eligibility requirements is under process.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018

Earlier when I raised a CSE they replied initial assessment was completed on December 17, 2018 and the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa and the verification whether the application meets eligibility requirements is under process.
exactly...you will see in your GCMS when it arrives....Though i feel your eligibility has review required,cos a lot of november folks that have called have eligibility passed already from officer

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018

You'll literally see everything in your GCMS notes. Right from the time you got picked in the EE pool to document uploads to automatic messages sent to/from CIC or any incoming documents to the CIC office. You can actually see every "update" or transfer of your case between offices.

(When I got mine, it had many offices tagged to it, OSC, CIO Sydney, CPC Vegreville , Info sharing to 3 countries (since I live in the US)). It's a long and convoluted document to even decipher. It takes time to understand.

Many do find this process frustrating since we tend to look at another case and conclude that the VO is slow or that the timeline processing is unfair. This has been mentioned before here, it's on a case-to-case basis.

Let's hope that the GCMS notes clarifies all your questions :) !

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
exactly...you will see in your GCMS when it arrives....Though i feel your eligibility has review required,cos a lot of november folks that have called have eligibility passed already from officer
That is exactly what I have been wondering. They did ask Schedule A ADR back when I passed medicals, so I'm guessing this may have to do something with that.

Anyways, I have ordered for GCMS today. Will know next month where it stands

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You'll literally see everything in your GCMS notes. Right from the time you got picked in the EE pool to document uploads to automatic messages sent to/from CIC or any incoming documents to the CIC office. You can actually see every "update" or transfer of your case between offices.

(When I got mine, it had many offices tagged to it, OSC, CIO Sydney, CPC Vegreville , Info sharing to 3 countries (since I live in the US)). It's a long and convoluted document to even decipher. It takes time to understand.

Many do find this process frustrating since we tend to look at another case and conclude that the VO is slow or that the timeline processing is unfair. This has been mentioned before here, it's on a case-to-case basis.

Let's hope that the GCMS notes clarifies all your questions :) !
Alright, that might help. So I have to wait for next month till I get my GCMS

Thanks

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Thank God. .We will not be neighbor.. Lol
C'mon bro...pl plea be friendly , being stressed out or impatient is not a bad thing ,we all are .. upto some extent.Gettinng PR is a big thing . Atleast for me it is.and may be for him too.

SKay9189

Feb 4, 2019
C'mon bro...pl plea be friendly , being stressed out or impatient is not a bad thing ,we all are .. upto some extent.Gettinng PR is a big thing . Atleast for me it is.and may be for him too.
There are so many people on the platform waiting to here some sort of news. Waiting patiently, not cribbing and repeating all the time. I agree with @Ballay Ballay and @pizzaboy99 . We need to stop making this a forum to rant and vent. Everyone is anxious, everyone is expectant but people need to realise that the process of receiving PR is not as simple as it is made out to be. Yes, some people are getting before the others, so what? We don't know exact particulars about their case! Yes, our profile seems to be stuck in time, so what? It has been proved time and again that getting an update in your profile is not the only indication of being closer to PPR.

Be calm and get a grip of yourself. We are all adults here. Share information where required, help people where required. But please, for the sake of all concerned stop whining and stop repeating the same thing day after day!

P.s. Abusing your country, no matter what, is just not done.

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
Hello folks,

An email confirmation for AOR received on 05.11.18 and got information about medical completion on 12.12.18 since then no improvement in my application,still eligibility review and background check have not been initiated,where as so many candidate from the same month received copr mail or ppr request.
Friends please suggest me how I can enquire about the status of my application also I heard that if my file is in Indian processing centre it may take 6-12 months in completion.
Please folks I am getting anxious Meaningful suggestion are most welcome.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
If you are calling from outside Canada, you can follow steps given in my signature - How to call IRCC ?
Much appreciated. Got contacted with an agent who sad that my eligibility has not started yet. I asked him about review required tags on my file and he answered that there are not such notes. Additionally, he sad that everything seems fine and I should not be worried.

In the result, I think that some of Ottawa processed applications are indeed not processed at the moment.

I think people who are experiencing this (including me) should relax a little because at the current moment everything is fine with our cases until we hear otherwise.

Reactions: vinay16

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I called again today, and got a great agent.
Eligibility: not started
BG : in progress - Criminality
Security: not started

VO Calgary

AOR Nov 3rd
MEP Dec 1st
- no update since

The agent also said they do eligibility once BG is complete or almost complete...

I asked specifically was at least the initial eligibility review done, she said no it will be done after BG...

Looks like I can't expect anything before May- June and I'm not out of danger of rejection even tho it's been 3.5 months

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Much appreciated. Got contacted with an agent who sad that my eligibility has not started yet. I asked him about review required tags on my file and he answered that there are not such notes. Additionally, he sad that everything seems fine and I should not be worried.

In the result, I think that some of Ottawa processed applications are indeed not processed at the moment.

I think people who are experiencing this (including me) should relax a little because at the current moment everything is fine with our cases until we hear otherwise.
That was the exact same thing I received from the agent too.

For some of us, nothing has started and no idea why :(