+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Anmol Gupta

Jan 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a FSW Outland applicant from India. My timeline is:

AOR 21st Nov
MEP, IP1 & IP2 29th Dec

My BG check started & medicals got updated the same day..and the status still shows that they are reviewing my eligibility..since then it's been a game of patience!

doogie88

Jun 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Oh I hope they don't really take longer for people with extensive travel history as I have been to 14 countries... :(
40 + countries Should lose hope of any quicker results then!

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

AOR 21st Nov
MEP, IP1 & IP2 29th Dec

My BG check started & medicals got updated the same day..and the status still shows that they are reviewing my eligibility..since then it's been a game of patience!
You are still lucky,my BG status is still in IP1

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

AOR 21st Nov
MEP, IP1 & IP2 29th Dec

Wow you are in IP2 already. Most of us from NOV AOR stil in IP2

Your's is fast!!

Reactions: Shweta1289

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
For those asking about their status. Read this.

http://askkubeir.com/what-is-my-application-status/
A must read article for most of the people on this forum! Especially, for those who give false hopes to many forum members regarding their application statuses .

MOST of the people have the so-called IP2 from day one. It doesn't mean their application process is "fast" though.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else sees the following at the top of their application status page:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Is this just a standard disclaimer for everyone?

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else sees the following at the top of their application status page:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

i have got the same status. It is standard nothing to be concerned about.

charvill

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
09-08-2018

Yes, I have the same status message. I received my e-AOR on Nov 29. I had a status update showing that same message on 1st week of Jan ‘19.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018

I have the same statements!