+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
My review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable, does that mean something, pertaining to which stage the application is?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
My estimated time has changed from 4 months to 17 weeks, what means that the time increased:confused: In fact, my remaining time should be 4 months because AOR was on 11 November.

Ohhhhh, this system is magnificent :)

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received my MEP on January 4th, but did not receive a Bio-metrics request letter. I know i need to submit them but no notification regarding that. When I did get my MEP I also got a request to upload form IMM-5475, which I did the same day. I am November 8th AOR, has anyone else gone through something similar where you get MEP but no notification on the Bio-Metrics?
Did you receive it yet?

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
My estimated time has changed from 4 months to 17 weeks, what means that the time increased:confused: In fact, my remaining time should be 4 months because AOR was on 11 November.

Ohhhhh, this system is magnificent :)

It's not true. Four months mean 18+ weeks.
My timeline changed to 18 weeks from 4 months.
Then it changed to 17 weeks. And now its 16 weeks.
The time line has no connection with the actual processing of the application.
It is just a countdown to the date that is exactly 6 months away from your AOR.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
yes, unfortunately the time line has no connection to the actual processing. It is basically just a timer counting down from your start date to the 6 month mark.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?

ETiwari

Dec 14, 2018
What
Hi Guys,

I received my MEP on January 4th, but did not receive a Bio-metrics request letter. I know i need to submit them but no notification regarding that. When I did get my MEP I also got a request to upload form IMM-5475, which I did the same day. I am November 8th AOR, has anyone else gone through something similar where you get MEP but no notification on the Bio-Metrics?
What is IMM-5475

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
the backlog is so frustrating. Apparently even most of september folks are still sitting in the "IP1" stage.

God knows when they will get to Nov. To make matters worse I am FSW inland which seems to be stuck so bad that the last person with an online indication of FSW inland was on immitracker with an AOR of Aug 23rd. Sigh

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?
No, you don't need to attach an expired passport.

Reactions: derkdsou