Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
November 2nd AOR, got my application moved from ip1 to ip2 stage today. can someone please guide as to how many days it will take from ip2 to ppr
Are you CEC, FSW Outland or FSW Inland or even PNP?

espresso

Dec 1, 2018
Damn it. I broke my streak of not checking my application status. It only lasted 3 days. Grrr.

Worst of all, nothing has changed. Except that I now have 17 weeks written above the bar, which was previously saying 4 months.
Since you have been checking your status often , could you please tell me does the bar move only when there are some changes in your status messages or does it move proportionately with the lapse in time ?

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
AOR - 29 Nov 2018
MEP - 09 Jan 2019

Got an email saying I received a message in my application. When I logged-in, I didn't have any new message in there (Is that what we can ghost update?), but Review of Medicals changed to "You passed the medical exam".

Background check says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

How much time usually does it take to start Background check ?

It might take some weeks to a month also. I too have the same update.

Reactions: pegasys and shawn18

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi:
My friends timeline:
AOR 18 Nov 2018
MEP 21 Dec 2018
Bio metric Completed: Jan 7 2019

Below email my friend got from CIC today.
Visa application, tracking ID no. 2019XXXXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the result of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NO Reply to this email.

His local visa office is in Singapore, so can anyone suggest if its IP2 stage ?
Normally VFS send email for biometric, please confirm is it biomnetric submission email

meraz

Jun 3, 2017
My AOR was 29th November and MEP was 8th January and also got biometric letter at same day. Last night (9th January) got an email that your profile is updated. What is this email for? and also which stage am i right now?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Dr.sony

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
2nd nov AOR as well, no change as of yet.
There is no fix timeline for this process ,every case is unique. Although i would expect you to get the Golden mail within month and a half, as you are clearly ahead in the process.

My AOR is Nov 3rd, MEP passed and BG changed to: We are processing your BG... on Dec 1st. Guess this means I'm in IP2 since Dec 1st. No updates since. (CEC inland)

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
My AOR was 29th November and MEP was 8th January and also got biometric letter at same day. Last night (9th January) got an email that your profile is updated. What is this email for? and also which stage am i right now?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No one knows..its too early..Do your biometrics