+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
What is your AOR? it looks you have to submit the biometrics . All those which are supposed to submit the fingerprints they have the background status We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. from first day of AOR
I didn't get any request for biometric tho. Should I just contact them myself?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Cec inland is a little quicker than other streams,.so mid of February might be a realistic timeline for you guys.

I am feeling so proud. Today is the 2nd day that I haven't checked my application. It has become an addiction to check it multiple times a day. I am trying to make myself go for at least 5 working days without checking my profile :p
Even I check my application every day. Need to get rid of this addiction :p

Reactions: smash1984

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Recently, I became curious.
At what stage they assess evidence for a common-law relationship. When I can be sure that they are satisfied with all provided documents refered to this matter?

Last edited:

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
I see that many of you passed the medical exams after AOR: how is it possible? I had to pass my exams before submitting my application. Can someone explain pls?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
I see that many of you passed the medical exams after AOR: how is it possible? I had to pass my exams before submitting my application. Can someone explain pls?
You appearing for a medical test is different than the 'Medical Passed' status being updated on your application. Once, you appear for the medical test, which is before you submit the application, the results are forwarded to IRCC and ince they review the results, the status of 'medical Passed' is updated on the applicaiton.

Reactions: ntscanada

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Oh wow, that's awesome. Finally some. Movement on November people. It's still unclear how long it eiwill tabut if September people are anything to go by then expect something by early March.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hi:
My friends timeline:
AOR 18 Nov 2018
MEP 21 Dec 2018
Bio metric Completed: Jan 7 2019

Below email my friend got from CIC today.
Visa application, tracking ID no. 2019XXXXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the result of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NO Reply to this email.

His local visa office is in Singapore, so can anyone suggest if its IP2 stage ?