November 2018 AOR - Join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Recently, I became curious.
At what stage they assess evidence for a common-law relationship. When I can be sure that they are satisfied with all provided documents refered to this matter?
Hi, I'm wondering about the same. Which stream are you?
I've applied under CEC inland, and found it unusual when the application asked for proof of relationship and my partner's proof of family member status, even tho he is Canadian citizen and I clearly stated that in the initial questionnaire.

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
November 2nd AOR, got my application moved from ip1 to ip2 stage today. can someone please guide as to how many days it will take from ip2 to ppr
2nd nov AOR as well, no change as of yet.
There is no fix timeline for this process ,every case is unique. Although i would expect you to get the Golden mail within month and a half, as you are clearly ahead in the process.

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018

1. Install Hangout Dialer (yes, its free! no need for paying a paisa!) plus you need a cup of coffee!
2. Pick a good time of the night. I managed to get a call through at 10.30 PM Indian Std. Time (12 noon in Ottawa)
3. I dialed +1 613-944-4000. (Yes, with that small '+')
4. I followed the instruction as it is. The options are pretty logical.
5. First I took all the options till the automated voice read out my current status which is already visible in my status page.
6. After this got over, they asked if I want to speak with an agent! '... please press zero, if you want to talk to our agent...'
7. YES!
8. They told me a few times that the volume of calls was huge.
9. Repeated steps 3 to 8 till I was put in a queue!
10. Sipped on the coffee because I was in good 38 min long queue! with some airplane like music playing. This is why you have coffee!
11. Viola! A human voice (with French accent though) very kindly asked me my Reg num, Client num, DOB and last name.

just found this . i think its useful

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hi:
My friends timeline:
AOR 18 Nov 2018
MEP 21 Dec 2018
Bio metric Completed: Jan 7 2019

Below email my friend got from CIC today.
Visa application, tracking ID no. 2019XXXXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the result of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NO Reply to this email.

His local visa office is in Singapore, so can anyone suggest if its IP2 stage ?
Nice!

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering about the same. Which stream are you?
I've applied under CEC inland, and found it unusual when the application asked for proof of relationship and my partner's proof of family member status, even tho he is Canadian citizen and I clearly stated that in the initial questionnaire.
I applied under FSW-O. We with my gf had been living together for more than 1.5 years on the time of the submission so we have decided to go to Canada together.

I hope they look at the evidence at the initial stage ))

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Damn it. I broke my streak of not checking my application status. It only lasted 3 days. Grrr.

Worst of all, nothing has changed. Except that I now have 17 weeks written above the bar, which was previously saying 4 months.

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019
AOR - 29 Nov 2018
MEP - 09 Jan 2019

Got an email saying I received a message in my application. When I logged-in, I didn't have any new message in there (Is that what we can ghost update?), but Review of Medicals changed to "You passed the medical exam".

Background check says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

How much time usually does it take to start Background check ?

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi:
My friends timeline:
AOR 18 Nov 2018
MEP 21 Dec 2018
Bio metric Completed: Jan 7 2019

Below email my friend got from CIC today.
Visa application, tracking ID no. 2019XXXXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the result of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NO Reply to this email.

His local visa office is in Singapore, so can anyone suggest if its IP2 stage ?
It is normal to get this message from local vfs centre after you give biometrics. I got it too. Doesnt mean anything :)