+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
From the threads what I have observed is that many have got their PPR request within the stipulated time period..only rare cases extend beyond 6 months time..please don’t demotivate others
Yes and stipulated time is 6 months for 80% of applications. We were comparing this to 2017 averages of 3-4 months. Not meant to demotivate anyone as its up to each individual if they wish to be demotivated by resorting to hopes and speculations.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Yes and stipulated time is 6 months for 80% of applications. We were comparing this to 2017 averages of 3-4 months. Not meant to demotivate anyone as its up to each individual if they wish to be demotivated by resorting to hopes and speculations.
The progress bar this time is an approach to end such speculations ,what I feel..and obviously no one knows when they’ll get the final mail .We shouldn’t compare with 2017 cases as definitely a lot has changed over these 2years in all the aspects.Anyways all are pinning for the same thing all the best to you too.No hard feelings.

Best Regards

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
The progress bar this time is an approach to end such speculations ,what I feel..and obviously no one knows when they’ll get the final mail .We shouldn’t compare with 2017 cases as definitely a lot has changed over these 2years in all the aspects.Anyways all are pinning for the same thing all the best to you too.No hard feelings.

Best Regards
Of course. There can be no hard feelings when we are all in the same boat.
You’re right a lot has changed though we all hope to get the final mail as early as possible. All the best to you dear

fawzy01

Jan 7, 2019
No need to worry, you probably won't get the golden email. Even if you get it, you can do it after you come back. I think they give you 30 days to submit your passport or an appointment date as you are inside Canada.
I guess I'm wishful thinking and trying to be prepared if I received something while traveling. I've been told they will request an IRCC form requesting new instructions to send passport to applicable visa office. not sure if that will prolong the duration of it all or if i should submit the form in advance

Reactions: Shweta1289

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Of course. There can be no hard feelings when we are all in the same boat.
You’re right a lot has changed though we all hope to get the final mail as early as possible. All the best to you dear
Yes!!hoping to get the mail as early as possible..where are you applying from?

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018
Hi I m cec Inland
Aor- 6 nov
MEP- 5 dec
Ip2 - 7 jan
Can anyone suggest when to expect ppr after ip2
Hi,
i am CEC Inland also, My AOR date is Oct 31st and one of my friend has 25th Oct AOR. we are still waiting, Maybe , we will get the PPR in starting or mid of feb

Reactions: Dhiiiraj

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Cec inland is a little quicker than other streams,.so mid of February might be a realistic timeline for you guys.

I am feeling so proud. Today is the 2nd day that I haven't checked my application. It has become an addiction to check it multiple times a day. I am trying to make myself go for at least 5 working days without checking my profile :p

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Cec inland is a little quicker than other streams,.so mid of February might be a realistic timeline for you guys.
I hope you are right. My friends applied in mid May and in early September, both CEC Inland. Got their PPRs within 1.5 and 2 months accordingly. Current timelines are super frustrating.

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hi I m cec Inland
Aor- 6 nov
MEP- 5 dec
Ip2 - 7 jan
Can anyone suggest when to expect ppr after ip2
How do you know you are in ip2 if you do not mind me asking. I have a similar AOR as you, medicals passed december 2, and I only received one ghost update since then.

Cheers.