+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Dears, what will be the statue's tracking for this so called IP1 and IP2 for those candidates who were requested for Bio metric.

Mine aor is 21 November and requested for bio-metric. From day 1 of AOR mine Background status is : we are processing your background check.

MEP and bio metric are done on 22 November but same status's.

My questions is , how we can know the updates on such applications , just for inner satisfaction you know :)
Did you get medicals passed and biometrics request on next day after submission?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
hello guys. Aor nov 12th. MEP dec 12th. my BG status suggests that i am in IP2 stage but i think my BG status has always been like that from the start (not very sure tho). Apparently, for those of us that had to do biometrics our BG status was always at IP2 stage from inception..please how accurate is this? And if accurate does that mean the applicants that did biometrics have their applications triggered to IP2 faster? thanks

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
hello guys. Aor nov 12th. MEP dec 12th. my BG status suggests that i am in IP2 stage but i think my BG status has always been like that from the start (not very sure tho). Apparently, for those of us that had to do biometrics our BG status was always at IP2 stage from inception..please how accurate is this? And if accurate does that mean the applicants that did biometrics have their applications triggered to IP2 faster? thanks
Status on your CIC page has no real relevance to what’s actually happening on your case.

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
please is there a group chat for November aor? pls add me- +2347088266047. tnx
Status on your CIC page has no real relevance to what’s actually happening on your case.
hmm.. alright then, i guess the gcms notes is the only valid way to really know but that takes so long. *sigh*

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
please is there a group chat for November aor? pls add me- +2347088266047. tnx

hmm.. alright then, i guess the gcms notes is the only valid way to really know but that takes so long. *sigh*
Yes. And that too it’s better to order after at least 2-3 months of submission. That way you can get an idea about what is the initial assessment and in case of any negative remark you can proactively take remedial measures.

Mohitshah2111

Jan 7, 2019
Hello Guys,

I received AOR on 1st Aug. Following is my status. Can you please let me know shere do I stand?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
Mohit.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

I received AOR on 1st Aug. Following is my status. Can you please let me know shere do I stand?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
Mohit.
Order GCMS notes and know where you stand

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Hello house, I want to ask this question. In my letter of reference, The company is Abib Bida Nig Ltd. The company is a branch of an international company. So, on company international website, the Local branch name is AB Nig Ltd. But Abib Bida Nig Ltd is the name used to register with CAC Nigeria. Though I have done my biometrics, should I explain this matter to CIC ?