+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
Not exactly. Its give or take a few days from your medicals anniversary date.

I did mine on 11th Oct 2018, I need to land by 16th oct 2019.
I was of the idea that an applicant has an year for his landing, from the date the visa has been stamped.

Can this landing date not be postponed in any way?

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Is there any time frame to when the ghost updates happen or when the PPR emails are sent? 7 days have passed since my deadline, and I've begun to check my profile atleast twice a day and that is giving me anxiety :D

Reactions: Upasana

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Is there any time frame to when the ghost updates happen or when the PPR emails are sent? 7 days have passed since my deadline, and I've begun to check my profile atleast twice a day and that is giving me anxiety :D
I must say I have lot of patience...... :)
I have been checking my profile many times since the beginning....... And now that my file has crossed 200 days since aor....... I chk even more often...... :)
But now I am thinking to stop checkingy cic account anymore...... Ppr will come when it has to come.......

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Sorry...... Ignore the above msg......
Typing mistake.....

I must say u have lot of patience...... :)
I have been checking my profile many times since the beginning....... And now that my file has crossed 200 days since aor....... I chk even more often...... :)
But now I am thinking to stop checkingy cic account anymore...... Ppr will come when it has to come.

Reactions: veggiedude

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your response :)
I will consult with my husband and probably after 2 weeks if they again give me such crap answer I will be bound to raise a complaint.
The consultant last night named Caroline, even sent me a web-form link on my mail address and I found her agent code on the signature.

I think I will also raise a complaint against her to be so casual at her work and give such gibberish response.

I am so frustrated. These people beat Indian Govn, employees anyday man...!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:D:D:D:D

Good luck!!

Don't worry we will all soon make it :)

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
27th day since my deadline completed. I really wish I knew the answer to this.

If you ever find out please do share here :D:D:D:D

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
27th day since my deadline completed. I really wish I knew the answer to this.

If you ever find out please do share here :D:D:D:D
I got 2 requests for additional documents in second week of May, and then last week I
got ghost updates twice .... Everyone predicted that I might get ppr soon...... But here I am...... No update since 25/05/19 ......
What to do..... :(

Reactions: veggiedude

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I must say I have lot of patience...... :)
But now I am thinking to stop checkingy cic account anymore...... Ppr will come when it has to come.......
This truly has been a journey/experience to remember for a lifetime :D Hope we all get the happy ending soon

Reactions: Shweta1289

Rocky_2018

Feb 6, 2019
For the consent form, i believe i'l have to fill only the 2nd page. 3rd page consists of consent for indirect submission and for applicants assisted by the CVAC staff and the 4th page page is about biometrics, are we supposed to provide it? My IRCC account says we do not need your fingerprints.

What was the exact amount required per applicant? I don't plan to opt for courier services, i'll subscribe for the SMS notification and collect the COPR.

VFS Canada at Hyderabad is the one located at Banjara Hills, correct? and please post here when you receive the COPR.
Received my COPR, took 11 working days to get it back

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
I did call last week and they said background and eligibility is in progress. I ask them to send reminder note to officer but they said Application do not have indicators to send reminder to officer. Not sure which indicator they referred to?

There is no update since Dec 2018 except this morning status showed ‘Application/Profile Updated’ when I log on initially but later on changed to ‘Submitted’
I would suggest calling them and asking if there was an update on file? If it was updated our batch has started to move