+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Im assuming you have crossed the 6 months timeline and now your application is in the category "complex application".

I am facing the same issue with the exact same dates. Not sure how to get more clarity on this.
You are in IP2?

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can people who received CoPR confirm flight plans?
Which website is better to book, which carrier is better etc?
Anyone migrating with Pets?
Hey I have not received my PPR yet but if all works well we will be taking our beagle wid us.Do let me know your findings on the same.

Kingcrusher

May 12, 2019
Congrats to all those who received PPR

Anyone from NDVO that have received PPR recently?

My AOR is 29th Nov and MEP is 10th Jan, no update since then. File was transferred to NDVO after MEP.

Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: Gaurav26 and pgpg

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
An EE application goes through the following stages as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (the law under which an application is processed):

R10
Medicals - Bio metrics request (technically not a stage)
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

Here, the eligibility is the most crucial and time consuming stage. All your documents have to be evaluated , and seen if you meet the CRS and MEC you declared in your pre-ITA application. Only if your meet the CRS cutoff, is your eligibility passed.

Since this is a time consuming stage, involving lots of documents. The eligibility takes place in 2-3 stages. First a case analyst / assistant will review the documents and make a recommendation. Based on the recommendation the status of the eligibility will change to "Passed" / "Recommended passed" / "Met" or ""Review Required" or not met. Then the officer will review the recommendation and make the final determination.

In most cases, but not all, the first stage happens at Case Processing Center (CPC). The final determination happens at LVO.

The two most important stages of an application are R10 and eligibility. If you clear these you are 90% clear.

As soon as the eligibility is conclusively passed, i.e. by an officer, the security will start. For most applicants security is a straight forward 2-4 weeks game. But for some, if they get stuck in enhanced security screening, it may take up to a year.

To read more on stages, see https://goo.gl/9si33j

To read on security, see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

And for anything else, just ask.
Thanks a lot for this info.
Have a question
Why sometimes eligibility assessment by analyst is skipped or deferred till the deadline which is quite common these days .normally after R10 by Assistant the A11.2 happens mostly within 25 days.
So this means file goes staraigh to officer instead of analyst.
And what happens in between?
In these cases just after Ip2 ppr comes within days.so does that mean they do everything in few days only.
Lot of questions but they are really annoying me.
please clarify some of these
Thanks and regards

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So , do I need to provide pay slips or not?
You were asked to provide additional documents regarding self employments?

do provide more documents that can prove about your self employment.

If it's cash then just have the letter of experience mention your payments were in cash. did you ever keep copies of your bills for payment? You can provide those

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi
I am sorry to ask the same question again.
Actually everybody has scared me by saying that if u have to show self employed , u have to show all supporting documents...... And if the work is not registered then the clients must give in writing about the work.......
How to show supporting documents if the work is not registered and moreover if the payment for the service is done In cash? ???? ? :( :(
DM me, I'll get you added to the self employment whatsapp group

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
The due date in the GCMS notes is a system generated date, reminding the officer who has been assigned the file that it is pending.

It has no relevance.

In most cases applicants will see a movement way before the due date, and in some other cases, many due dates pass without a movement.
Thanks a lot for your answer.
I'm kinda losing my cool as it's been 191 days since AOR and 34 days since all passed by CA, and yet no updates.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for this info.
Have a question
Why sometimes eligibility assessment by analyst is skipped or deferred till the deadline which is quite common these days .normally after R10 by Assistant the A11.2 happens mostly within 25 days.
So this means file goes staraigh to officer instead of analyst.
And what happens in between?
In these cases just after Ip2 ppr comes within days.so does that mean they do everything in few days only.
Lot of questions but they are really annoying me.
please clarify some of these
Thanks and regards
If you talk about exceptions, then things do take place very fast in some cases.

But for most, the trend is as i described above.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for your answer.
I'm kinda losing my cool as it's been 191 days since AOR and 34 days since all passed by CA, and yet no updates.
The number of officers as compared number of analysts is negligible. This is why the files keep waiting in queue for an officer's review.

Hang in there, have patience and very soon you will be posting about your PPR.

Reactions: Ashish1

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
The number of officers as compared number of analysts is negligible. This is why the files keep waiting in queue for an officer's review.

Hang in there, have patience and very soon you will be posting about your PPR.
Does anybody know if ghost update after ip2 for inland candidates is a good sign?

I do know that for outland candidates apparently it is a good omen, and many usually get PPR within 48 hours. However, does anybody have an idea for inland candidates?