+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Does criminality start after eligibility is done or it has no connection? If criminality is passed can we assume eligibility is okay too?

Achad

May 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
Doc's Request.
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Passport Req..
13-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2019
LANDED..........
09-10-2019
I know how difficult when a silent reader posts their confirmation story,but wanted to let you guys know mine.
AOR-Nov 18
Med passed- Dec 21
No update until 13th May
Ppr on 13th may.
Also I moved directly from ip1 to ppr directly

Shraddhacanadaee

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Guys
AOR NOV 28
Case processing office : OTTAWA

I called the CIC agent today to check on my file.
fortunately a very helpful lady responded

she said the Eligibility has been met (though the online status shows in process)
Security and Criminality remaining

So what do you guys think? This is good right?
Also they haven't requested my biometrics, why is that?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know how difficult when a silent reader posts their confirmation story,but wanted to let you guys know mine.
AOR-Nov 18
Med passed- Dec 21
No update until 13th May
Ppr on 13th may.
Also I moved directly from ip1 to ppr directly
Congrats

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Just spoke to a nice agent at the call center.. She said nothing seems to have started on my application.. Bg check and criminality have not begun.. My application was last touched in January and since then nothing has moved.. With just 3 days left as per my timeline, am not sure how they are going to complete the processing of all checks.. Am all set to cross the 6 month timeline.. Phew.. Disappointed / anxious..

Reactions: Inabt and Manpreet3

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Not sure however fit to fly certificate and a complete file of vaccination, corona, rabies etc needs to be done. Microchipping is not mandatory for Canada. Rest your vet will b able to tell you
It's really simple. You need all vacation and parasite treatment done. Once at the border you'll go to a separate room where someone with review doc and look at the animal. I believe there was a small fee I had to pay, like $30.

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
AOR 2 seems like an unlucky number I guess.

Even after June they don't make a decision, I may consider withdrawing my application and reapplying. Let's see what happens this month.
Withdrawing? You are joking, right? What would be the use of that, especially when you've been informed that you passed eligibility already?

Reactions: zafontana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Withdrawing? You are joking, right? What would be the use of that, especially when you've been informed that you passed eligibility already?
Looking at how even February folks are getting PPR fast, I was considering it. Maybe second time I could get lucky faster or it maybe a longer wait again. It's a risk!! But atleast I know what all documents to submit now so my application would be much more thorough.

Anyways, it was just a thought. I have been reading about it and I found out that since my application is literally in final stages, they won't accept my withdraw request. They will rather just torture me by making me wait :D:D:D:D:D