+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I think this is not entirely true. During my first application, they sent me a procedural letter. In it, they wanted me to explain why there was a huge deposit in my cheqing account and also provide a new bank statement. What happened was, I had all my money in my savings account so I transferred that money from my savings to chequing before printing the statement. If the officer was thorough enough, he would have seen that on my bank statement but since he was keen on refusing me i guess, he didn't mind. I wrote a letter explaining that and also added a new bank statement, yet he refused me with a different reason. A procedural letter is to give you a second chance to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application or charge you with misrepresentation. My opinion though.
You would have easily won your case in court. They cannot send procedural letter for one issue and then find another issue. This is a BIG mistake by CIC.

There is a precedent, a woman won her case when CIC agent did this. With a precedent, I think you could represent yourself, although I am not sure if one is required to have a lawyer.

Reactions: Oksamjackson

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys i am in a precarious situation right now.
I have submitted all my work related documents including my pay slips and all documents are genuine. However there was a mistake by my company hr as he wrote dates sept18 to nov18 in my last 3 months pay slips and my actual last 3 months were jan18 to march 18 which is specified in my reference and releiving letters. I just found out this mistake yesterday if I knew before submitting would have rearranged new ones.
I am 100 days from Aor with eligibility met. Is it a problem? Will I get rejected? What should I do?

varunlibra3

Jul 31, 2018
I am a silent reader of this forum. AOR Nov 30, FSW-O. Still no updates since medical. Background check still shows not started yet. Applied for GCMS on March 25. Even that is delayed. @SithLord Any recommendations? What should I do in this case? Should I call them or raise a CSE or just wait?

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I am a silent reader of this forum. AOR Nov 30, FSW-O. Still no updates since medical. Background check still shows not started yet. Applied for GCMS on March 25. Even that is delayed. @SithLord Any recommendations? What should I do in this case? Should I call them or raise a CSE or just wait?
The thing is, calling or ordering notes does not help expedite the processing in any way. You may do so if it helps your peace of mind, but that's about all it does.
There are many October applications with FWS_O- India (and others as well) that are still in IP2, some in IP1 as well.
There is an even larger number of November applicants in the same (large) boat. You have a whole month left. I'd say your best option is to wait it out.

Let's hope you get your PR within the month :)

ArkaiCanada2018

Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys i am in a precarious situation right now.
I have submitted all my work related documents including my pay slips and all documents are genuine. However there was a mistake by my company hr as he wrote dates sept18 to nov18 in my last 3 months pay slips and my actual last 3 months were jan18 to march 18 which is specified in my reference and releiving letters. I just found out this mistake yesterday if I knew before submitting would have rearranged new ones.
I am 100 days from Aor with eligibility met. Is it a problem? Will I get rejected? What should I do?
Everyone says payslips are complementary to an application but since you've already sent the wrong ones out, I'd have my HR person reissue accurate ones and then raise a CSE on the website to get them to attach the new documents to your application.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Everyone says payslips are complementary to an application but since you've already sent the wrong ones out, I'd have my HR person reissue accurate ones and then raise a CSE on the website to get them to attach the new documents to your application.
Thanks buddy. Will that prompt them to reject my application? Just worried if I should wait till they raise quest or submit right away.

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi Folks,

Need your inputs,,

I just called CIC 6th Time .. The agent was very sweet and she took her time and gave me more details . I am worried please advise

VO office is Ottawa

Eligibility is changed to "review required" after 5 months
MEP - passed..
Criminality - passed
security - not started .

She told me that my files is being touched and set to review required . she told me to call CIC on jun 10th If no progress so that they can follow up on this case .

I have asked her may i know why eligibility is set to review required was there any problem ???

She replied this is our normal process steps ("No body will complete assessment with one shot it always goes for multiple review"). our officer initially assess the file and sent to review then they come back again and double check and process application ..

I am worried don't know whats going to happen

Last edited:

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
You would have easily won your case in court. They cannot send procedural letter for one issue and then find another issue. This is a BIG mistake by CIC.

There is a precedent, a woman won her case when CIC agent did this. With a precedent, I think you could represent yourself, although I am not sure if one is required to have a lawyer.
I sent a new application instead and its 11 days remaining to hit the 6 month but NOTHING has started. I have just forgotten about them and living my life. lol

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018