+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

1.what is the result of your application after PFL?
2.please share your timelines from AOR- Final result
Thanks
1. Refused: They made an issue out of the new bank statement i submitted. The said when they take my credit card debt out of my settlement funds, it will be left with $10,500 which is below the eligible threshold.
2. April 19, 2018. Refused October 03, 2018. New application submitted on November 12, 2018 and I am still waiting. Nothing has started yet.

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
1. Refused: They made an issue out of the new bank statement i submitted. The said when they take my credit card debt out of my settlement funds, it will be left with $10,500 which is below the eligible threshold.
2. April 19, 2018. Refused October 03, 2018. New application submitted on November 12, 2018 and I am still waiting. Nothing has started yet.

but didn't get ban, most of the post saying after PFL, result will be refusal and Ban.

your gave me boost to wait for 1 or 2 months after PFL

Thanks

Reactions: Oksamjackson

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
but didn't get ban, most of the post saying after PFL, result will be refusal and Ban.

your gave me boost to wait for 1 or 2 months after PFL

Thanks
Nope. No ban. You MIGHT only get a ban if the PFL was on Misrepresentation. Apart from that, you can only be refused.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am a silent reader of this forum. AOR Nov 30, FSW-O. Still no updates since medical. Background check still shows not started yet. Applied for GCMS on March 25. Even that is delayed. @SithLord Any recommendations? What should I do in this case? Should I call them or raise a CSE or just wait?
There is nothing really you can do but just hope they pick up your file.

Going by the trend now your file is picked when 10-15 days is left. So hopefully you will see movement towards the end of this month.

Don't worry there are many folks here in similar situation My file was picked up with 12 days left.

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi Folks,

Need your inputs,,

I just called CIC 6th Time .. The agent was very sweet and she took her time and gave me more details . I am worried please advise

VO office is Ottawa

Eligibility is changed to "review required" after 5 months
MEP - passed..
Criminality - passed
security - not started .

She told me that my files is being touched and set to review required . she told me to call CIC on jun 10th If no progress so that they can follow up on this case .

I have asked her may i know why eligibility is set to review required was there any problem ???

She replied this is our normal process steps ("No body will complete assessment with one shot it always goes for multiple review"). our officer initially assess the file and sent to review then they come back again and double check and process application ..

I am worried don't know whats going to happen

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Honestly, I would take even a month delay as long as I get the PPR. Anything over 8 or 9 months is when things start looking depressing.
I agree.. it seems like 7-8 months is the normal processing time.. i know of a friend whose aor is 13th oct... but literally no news since he passed his medicals

Reactions: SithLord

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi Folks,

Need your inputs,,

I just called CIC 6th Time .. The agent was very sweet and she took her time and gave me more details . I am worried please advise

VO office is Ottawa

MEP - passed..
Criminality - passed
security - not started .

She told me that my files is being touched and set to review required . she told me to call CIC on jun 10th If no progress so that they can follow up on this case .

I have asked her may i know why eligibility is set to review required was there any problem ???

She replied this is our normal process steps ("No body will complete assessment with one shot it always goes for multiple review"). our officer initially assess the file and sent to review then they come back again and double check and process application ..

Review Required is not necessarily a problem. Everyone's Eligibility at some point will change to "Review Required". Eligibility is getting calculated and recalculated multiple times before a case analyst assesses it. Right before the case analyst gets to it, its status changes to "Review Required" as it needs to be evaluated by a person. The the analyst checks eligibility and marks it as "Met".

The problem begins if Review Required was put by a case analyst him/herself after review.

You might have called at the time when your Eligibility is waiting to be checked by an analyst or it could be that it was reviewed and the analyst is not satisfied with some of your documents.
You won't find out what exactly happened unless you order GCMS notes

Reactions: Hobbitfromshire

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
I was following one specific case on myimmitracker.com because her AOR was 1 day after mine and same VO. I realized that case disappeared around early April. Why do you guys think she took it out? maybe was refused and she felt ashamed of the result? I am just curious about it.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hi Folks,

Need your inputs,,

VO office is Ottawa

MEP - passed..
Criminality - passed
security - not started .

What is your AOR date ?

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Hi Folks,

Need your inputs,,

VO office is Ottawa

MEP - passed..
Criminality - passed
security - not started .

I went through my gcms notes (again) and I realised my eligibility was checked twice (showed passed then) and a lot of recalculations were done in between.. but as on march 18th it showed as not started

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
I was following one specific case on myimmitracker.com because her AOR was 1 day after mine and same VO. I realized that case disappeared around early April. Why do you guys think she took it out? maybe was refused and she felt ashamed of the result? I am just curious about it.

Maybe account was deactivated because it was inactive for a while

Reactions: Inabt