FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Background check started for my brother.
AOR Nov 11.

Can IRCC ask ADR at this stage?
U also had nothing started in notes if I remember correctly , like no A11.2?
Neways congratulations. I don't think now there will be ADR.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Need Help.

I'm trying to call IRCC now but it got automatically disconnected after "please wait your call is being transffered"

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Is any one here who received ppr directly from ip1?. I am going nuts now as i feel I am the only one who is forgotten with 3rd jov AOR. Ip1 is the status since ages. Please answer.
Call them and check ,what ru waiting for? If eligibility is met then wait for some more time

BruceWayne

Mar 28, 2019
Sith lord for god sake ,, dnt predict next week.
Whenever you predict any week be it with a logic of receiving ppr coz of new draw, or coz many people received ghost update or just a random guess ,,, the said week witness very less cases of ppr...lol
I am almost sure @SithLord is the visa officer in disguise here .. assessing everyone' personally before giving PR :D :D :D

Reactions: Manpreet3

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hey all
I am new to this forum and was hoping to get help from experts
Now is it fine to get the reference letter written by my manager but signed by the Hr manager, the letter indicates that its written by my manager "he has been working under my direct supervision".
But because my manager isnt allowed to sign on letterhead, can my Hr manager sign it instead on the letterhead as he is the only one authorized to do so. So the letter will be written by my manager but signed by my Hr manager of course he will be reading it I guess so

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hey all
I am new to this forum and was hoping to get help from experts
Now is it fine to get the reference letter written by my manager but signed by the Hr manager, the letter indicates that its written by my manager "he has been working under my direct supervision".
But because my manager isnt allowed to sign on letterhead, can my Hr manager sign it instead on the letterhead as he is the only one authorized to do so. So the letter will be written by my manager but signed by my Hr manager of course he will be reading it I guess so
Please guys advice me

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I think this is not entirely true. During my first application, they sent me a procedural letter. In it, they wanted me to explain why there was a huge deposit in my cheqing account and also provide a new bank statement. What happened was, I had all my money in my savings account so I transferred that money from my savings to chequing before printing the statement. If the officer was thorough enough, he would have seen that on my bank statement but since he was keen on refusing me i guess, he didn't mind. I wrote a letter explaining that and also added a new bank statement, yet he refused me with a different reason. A procedural letter is to give you a second chance to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application or charge you with misrepresentation. My opinion though.
Yes that’s exactly what it is
If they are unsure about something which could cause them to make an unfavourable decision against you , they will send you a PF letter by doing so it makes you aware that there are discrepancies with a certain part of your application and give you a chance to clear it up before they make a decision

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
That’s nice..your NOC is this?are you in IP2?
Since the duties of this NOC are very generic. How you managed to prepare experience letter. I tried to paraphrase a lot but still looks like it's been taken from NOC website.