+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
He1g@ - I also have same issues, my ref letters are undated. What exactly did the agent mentioned on your notes concerning this? Do you mind sharing?
I can’t say it was a “concern”. It’s just
“letter dated Not indicated appears to confirm employment in declared occupation”
So when we asked an agent on the phone if we should submit the new letter via CSE with the date on it he said that we can, but he can’t guarantee that it will be reviewed. He said that it is better to submit new documents only if it’s requested directly from them.
I hope it is not that big of a deal since all the duties and dates are in the letter. But we ordered another GCSM notes just in case - to see if something changes in a month.
Darn, what a stupid mistake, I can’t believe we missed it :-(

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Only the progress bar keeps changing everyday...nothing else changes....BG is yet to be started and it shows 55 days remaining...no change since December 6th after MEP. IRCC should stop issuing new ITAs until they complete processing the existing applications

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Only the progress bar keeps changing everyday...nothing else changes....BG is yet to be started and it shows 55 days remaining...no change since December 6th after MEP. IRCC should stop issuing new ITAs until they complete processing the existing applications

Same here.....
56 days left. No update :

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hi,

I am 19th a November AOR, and my application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Anyone else in the same boat? And info as how is the processing at this location?
Nov 16 AOR, Sydney as well. I guess they are pretty good since my medical passed, eligibility met and background in progress within 2 to 3 months. But it varies by the application too.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone!
We just received our GCSM notes (took 31 days).
It says

Eligibility: Met

As I understand it is not the same as “Passed”, right?
Is it to soon to relax?
Hi , I also missed the date of issuance on letters. But time period is mentioned property for job duration. Could u pls share the notes by analyst. Thanks in advance. And congrats for meeting eligibility

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I can’t say it was a “concern”. It’s just
“letter dated Not indicated appears to confirm employment in declared occupation”
So when we asked an agent on the phone if we should submit the new letter via CSE with the date on it he said that we can, but he can’t guarantee that it will be reviewed. He said that it is better to submit new documents only if it’s requested directly from them.
I hope it is not that big of a deal since all the duties and dates are in the letter. But we ordered another GCSM notes just in case - to see if something changes in a month.
Darn, what a stupid mistake, I can’t believe we missed it :-(
What else apart from reference letter did you submit as proof of employment , I attached previous two years tax documents and two payslips. My Aor is 20 November and will be getting notes on 20 March . Little worried

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Nov 16 AOR, Sydney as well. I guess they are pretty good since my medical passed, eligibility met and background in progress within 2 to 3 months. But it varies by the application too.
Thank you! My status is exactly the same as yours.

Reactions: imeandwhat

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Same here.....
56 days left. No update :
Same here :( I am hoping For some movement but nothing happened yet.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sad but I agree with it!! I know people are again going to say I am bickering here but if you actually look at the previous AOR threads, there are actually many folks from August and September who are still waiting for PPR!!

They are way past the estimated processing time and even phone calls and raising CSEs are not much helpful. What's even worse is there is still December, January and February AORs to go and soon you can also add March to that list. They will either need to hire more staff or have more and more 3 week gap draws.

Also, be prepared for next month, as IRCC will be on a long weekend holiday for Good Friday and Easter Monday.

Honestly, there is nothing much you can do. The more you think about it, its just causes more stress. I have even decided to completely forget about the whole process, I'm freaking losing my hair and by the time my PPR comes I am sure I will probably go bald lol :p

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Same here :( I am hoping For some movement but nothing happened yet.
I would suggest that you forget about your Canada processing timeline for a few weeks and focus on other things in life. It will certainly help otherwise it will eat you up.

Honestly, looking at the current trend I wouldn't expect any good news for majority of us atleast till next month :)

Reactions: Shweta1289

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello, My BG Check status also shows the same as above, But It was updated on the day when my Meds were passed (Feb 22). Will the BG change to NA or something else and shows again as We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information when we enter IP2 ? I know as IP1 and IP2 etc are irrelevant these days but just curious..

eAor- Jan 14th
Meds Passed- Feb 22nd
Biometrics Request- Feb 23rd
Biometrics Completed- March 4th

Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-Completed.
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, My BG Check status also shows the same as above, But It was updated on the day when my Meds were passed (Feb 22). Will the BG change to NA or something else and shows again as We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information when we enter IP2 ? I know as IP1 and IP2 etc are irrelevant these days but just curious..

eAor- Jan 14th
Meds Passed- Feb 22nd
Biometrics Request- Feb 23rd
Biometrics Completed- March 4th

Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-Completed.
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You may move to IP1 or could get PPR directly.

These days many folks jump to IP2 after MEP and some get PPR without going to IP1. So IP1 and IP2 are pretty much irrelevant