+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
hi :) Criminality still in progress from 1.5months. No update since MEP.
What is your timeline? any updates?
inland or outland?
Looks like there are very few people from calgary VO.
I phoned a couple of weeks ago and criminality was in progress, eligibility and security had not started.
No updates either from MEP. I get the impression from the Calgary VO forum that it takes the full 6 months ot longer.
Inland CEC applicant :) what about you?

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I phoned a couple of weeks ago and criminality was in progress, eligibility and security had not started.
No updates either from MEP. I get the impression from the Calgary VO forum that it takes the full 6 months ot longer.
Inland CEC applicant :) what about you?
same. CEC inland. same situation as yours. hoping to get PPR atleast before 6months. good luck to you too.

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
Tody I recieved this mail from CPCO-FinalRequest:

“The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.”

Then they mentioned 3 step to mail the passports to below address:
CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G

Any idea about this or anyone else got this ?

My AOR was on 16 Nov 2018

Congratulations for PPR

PraveenKK

Jan 28, 2019
No point ordering GCMS if you know that you have cleared everything but security. GCMS does not have anything about security as it’s done by the third party. If you want to know your security status, order CBSA notes.

Is this what you are referring too? I got this info from the GetGCMS site

Notes about PR application processing or information on border crossing for filing citizenship application.

Average processing time 50-60 days

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
Hello everyone!
We just received our GCSM notes (took 31 days).
It says

Eligibility: Met

As I understand it is not the same as “Passed”, right?
Is it to soon to relax?

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!
It says

Is it to soon to relax?
Met and Passed are different, though I am not 100% sure. When is your AOR?

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
Ok, I noticed one little problem - there is no date on our letter from employer that explains all the duties etc. It is written on a letter head paper. I guess the boss just forgot about that and we didn’t notice.
Should we raise a cse about that since the officer mentioned it in his notes?
We can ask for another letter from the employer

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Ok, I noticed one little problem - there is no date on our letter from employer that explains all the duties etc. It is written on a letter head paper. I guess the boss just forgot about that and we didn’t notice.
Should we raise a cse about that since the officer mentioned it in his notes?
We can ask for another letter from the employer
Call them first and specifically ask about your eligibility. If it has already passed, don't complicate things. If it RR, get a new letter and submit through CSE.

Reactions: He1g@

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Any idea which section of GCMS has this?
For SS, check your activity 1-4 or 1-5, assessment section, and admissibility section, Are they redacted with s.15 or s.21 on top of the page? If so, you are under SS, if not, you are not

Not all s.15 or s.16 shows SS though.

Reactions: Xhosa

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am not really worried about my application progress anymore. It will come when it has to come but thanks :)

yes, definitely good news getting some movement in finally!!
If we get an update next week it will be the biggest miracle since Neil Armstrong's moon landing :D
I can see some good changes I think this is the miracle you were looking for :D :D :D
Did you get your notes @SithLord ?

gandalf019283

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
I just called an agent and found my eligibility is met and background check is in progress. Hopefully, we all will get our PR soon.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
For SS, check your activity 1-4 or 1-5, assessment section, and admissibility section, Are they redacted with s.15 or s.21 on top of the page? If so, you are under SS, if not, you are not

Not all s.15 or s.16 shows SS though.
Great Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Mr_nobody

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone!
It says

Is it to soon to relax?
Eligibility met and Eligibility recommended passed are the same. Sydney uses the former term and Ottawa uses the latter when an agent reviews the eligibility. But Eligibility passed is different from the above. Eligibility passed is used when the officer finally approves.

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
Eligibility met and Eligibility recommended passed are the same. Sydney uses the former term and Ottawa uses the latter when an agent reviews the eligibility. But Eligibility passed is different from the above. Eligibility passed is used when the officer finally approves.
Our office is Ottawa.
We just called cic and asked about the letter and they said don’t send anything unless requested. The agent didn’t say anything new about the status either, he just said that we have to wait.