+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I called on August 12th because I received a ghost update, and they told me that all the items in my application are marked as met or passed, including background check that was completly done in August 11th, that's probably whi I receiveda ghost update.

Since then I have been waiting for the final decision, but I havent receive anything yet.
Never ending wait continues

Bsammy

Jun 14, 2019
I called on August 12th because I received a ghost update, and they told me that all the items in my application are marked as met or passed, including background check that was completly done in August 11th, that's probably whi I receiveda ghost update.

Since then I have been waiting for the final decision, but I havent receive anything yet.
Vo ?

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Anybody here planning to move to Ottawa after PPR... I hope We'll be able to grab some drinks there and discuss this whole IRCC mess:D:D

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
The Letter states following including a link to the services internet site:

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependents can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:

• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
I received such too but for French community since I also used TEF to gain points.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 23 AOR still no update after medical passed. My friend January 2019 AOR got decision made.
I helped someone throughout their PNP nomination, they filed for their PR in April 2019 and got interview letter last week.

This is just pathetic now!! I do not even know anymore what to expect!! I'm seriously considering of taking Medicals like I did upfront. That's the only way I can see them opening my case. Honestly, I do not believe even medical expiry will trigger anything.

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
I helped someone throughout their PNP nomination, they filed for their PR in April 2019 and got interview letter last week.

This is just pathetic now!! I do not even know anymore what to expect!! I'm seriously considering of taking Medicals like I did upfront. That's the only way I can see them opening my case. Honestly, I do not believe even medical expiry will trigger anything.
I'm provincial nominee too but still no update after medical passed I called ircc they told me background check in progress, security not started. I'm so stressed while the others already get their pr

Reactions: Pura Vida and bc92

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm provincial nominee too but still no update after medical passed I called ircc they told me background check in progress, security not started. I'm so stressed while the others already get their pr
I think background checks may already be over by now. They've been saying the same nonsense to me for months. The officer just hasn't picked up our cases.

My understanding is that there needs to be some kind of a big update for them to open our cares like medical expiry or addition of a spouse, dependent etc.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
I think background checks may already be over by now. They've been saying the same nonsense to me for months. The officer just hasn't picked up our cases.

My understanding is that there needs to be some kind of a big update for them to open our cares like medical expiry or addition of a spouse, dependent etc.
What's your timeline?

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
So is everyone waiting now has security screening?
I don't think so... As of a month ago, my security had not even started, and criminality had been in progress for 8+ months. Can comprehensive security start during the criminality stage?