+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
UK will be re-introducing the two-year post study work visa from 2020-2021 period. It seems 7-8 years ago, UK was the most favoured country for international students but now Canada is the top destination.

Looks like UK wants to get back the top place from Canada :)
I did my masters there last year... There just isn't any luck sometimes :)

Reactions: Ojans19

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
Congrats! When will your first medical supposedly expire? I'm curious because mine will expire in 1st week of Nov, but I am still waiting if they will ask for me to repeat medicals..
Thank you :) my previous Medicals are expiring on oct 16th. Probably Ye might get a remedical as i’ve read that they give the request if you less time to land. Wish Ye the best!

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi lovely people:)
By the Grace of GOD, I finally received the PPR!
My AOR was Nov. 13
PPR date: Sept. 11
I had prepared myself to wait for one year, and I'm happy the email came through before that. The wait was long, but it was definitely worth it.
I wish everyone a speedy PPR :)
Congratulations!

Reactions: sasl18 and Asher7

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Even I did not claim points for my previous jobs and mentioned that in the LOE. Attached the relieving letters as well. Many people who did not write an LOE have got PPR. Even my eligibility has been met but I have RR on LOE. Now I just feel stupid that I wrote the LOE. Explained so many in things in detail.

File untouched since meeting eligibility in December 2018. AOR Nov 04.
Goodness, I wonder if we should send a letter through a CSE explaining our concern or just wait or the PPR!

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
@Asher7 would you please tell why you were asked to summit travel details again? Did you not submit while making the application? Or you traveled after making the application, and they were asking for the new details? Please enlighten.
Hey, they asked for it again. I submitted I the first time with almost precision, however, they asked for it again and I re sent it elaborating further so as not to send the same document. I do have a lot of travel history so I’m guessing that may have been the reason.

Reactions: d6k5d3