+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any way to call IRCC from the outside of Canada ?
In the past I used Skype on iPhone but now this doesn’t work.
Would be really grateful if somebody provides the working solution.

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, finally my time’s come! I can’t believe i’m writing my own timeline; PPR it is!!

ITA: 3rd Oct
AOR: 28th nov
Medical passed: 7th Jan
BG check: 17th Jan
Looooong silence!!
Remedical request: 21st Aug
Remedical done: 30th Aug
Remedical passed: 8th sept
PPR: 10th sept according to letter (11th sept IST)

Noc code: 0631 & 1123

Made calls, wrote to MP, Ordered GCMS notes in between and it was at par with what the agents told over the fone. Since jan 17 the status was; Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed, Security Not started. No one touched my file for 7 months but once they did it was just a matter of clearing the remedicals.

This forum has helped me learn a lot of things, a big thank you to everyone! See Ye guys on the other side super soonish!!
Congratulations good luck for ur future .....

Reactions: Tangygal27
D

Deleted member 826724

Hey good people,

I have received another ghost update again in two days!!!!

Is there anyone else who is getting this? So, in 6days, I have had three ghost updates. I wish I could tell what is going in there.

<End of Update>

Bsammy

Jun 14, 2019
Hey good people,

I have received another ghost update again in two days!!!!

Is there anyone else who is getting this? So, in 6days, I have had three ghost updates. I wish I could tell what is going in there.

<End of Update>
Vo pleaaase ?

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
They have also cut off all outbound calls. Pathetic!!!

Honestly, I cannot understand what this delay is for anymore.
If they are doing it to process the applications faster, then I am okay with it. So the update in my life is that I didn't get the dream job I interviewed for. I am not even getting the PR.

It just seems funny now :D:D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
If they are doing it to process the applications faster, then I am okay with it. So the update in my life is that I didn't get the dream job I interviewed for. I am not even getting the PR.

It just seems funny now :D:D:D
It's not like the call centre agents are processing our applications. We actually had some kind of satisfaction speaking to the agents but now we have to entirely rely on their incompetent web forms.

Nothing is moving!!

sasl18

Aug 23, 2019
Hi lovely people:)
By the Grace of GOD, I finally received the PPR!
My AOR was Nov. 13
PPR date: Sept. 11
I had prepared myself to wait for one year, and I'm happy the email came through before that. The wait was long, but it was definitely worth it.
I wish everyone a speedy PPR :)