VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AT LONG LAST, PPR.

AOR Nov 14, 2018
MEP Jan 17, 2019
Got Review Required around April 25, 2019
Got Procedural Fairness June 28, 2019
IP2 Aug 9, 2019
File approved Aug 12, 2019 (as per phone call)
PPR Sep 3, 2019

This process has been extremely, extremely stressful. My 2019 has been awful thanks to this process taking so much longer than they told us. Some of you know my story. Anyway, I am praying that everyone gets PPR very soon.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Villegas Family

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I hope we get PPR rain tomorrow! It's a little disheartening to even think that IRCC has been silent and we are unaware if they ever have plans of finishing all backlogs within this year.. I hope they do the backlogs before anymore draws. :(

Reactions: kzeed12 and amans39

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope we get PPR rain tomorrow! It's a little disheartening to even think that IRCC has been silent and we are unaware if they ever have plans of finishing all backlogs within this year.. I hope they do the backlogs before anymore draws. :(
200% there will be draw tomorrow. IRCC does not care about the backlogs anymore. They are more concerned about the "80% trend".

Honestly, would it make any big difference whether the remaining 20% applicants get PPR in 10 months or 15 months? Delay is still a delay.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We uploaded Bank Statements.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??
Analysts put review required if the documents you upload so not follow the exact guidelines of IRCC. For example for POF they need 6 months average balance. Some banks refuse to give that info and people upload bank statements. It seems that happened in your case as you say you uploaded bank statements. So unless you can upload something which has all the information IRCC needs on same document there is no need to upload any more statements. It seems like you have enough funds. Analyst just wants the visa officer to have a look and take a call. In most cases if there are enough funds and no large unexplained deposits in bank statements officer will approve the file.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Thanks
Analysts put review required if the documents you upload so not follow the exact guidelines of IRCC. For example for POF they need 6 months average balance. Some banks refuse to give that info and people upload bank statements. It seems that happened in your case as you say you uploaded bank statements. So unless you can upload something which has all the information IRCC needs on same document there is no need to upload any more statements. It seems like you have enough funds. Analyst just wants the visa officer to have a look and take a call. In most cases if there are enough funds and no large unexplained deposits in bank statements officer will approve the file.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Il try and upload 6 month avg statement.Yea the banks give a 3 month statement.Man the wait is frustrating!

Reactions: kzeed12

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
200% there will be draw tomorrow. IRCC does not care about the backlogs anymore. They are more concerned about the "80% trend".

Honestly, would it make any big difference whether the remaining 20% applicants get PPR in 10 months or 15 months? Delay is still a delay.
IRCC does not care about backlogs anymore - it might be more complicated and related to the elections this October