+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Can we get gcms notes through a friend or relative in canada even if they are not mentioned as representative or nominated person in your application? Will that help getting the notes quicker?

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I have a simple innocent question.

How much time does RR applications takes for finalization ?

PPR dream has getting vanished. Any RR person, please any motivation would be appreciated.
I had RR starting April 25 and even received Procedural Fairness on June 28. I got PPR yesterday and mailed my passport today. It's okay to feel hopeless -- try and stay in the moment, try your best to distract yourself and let Canada come to you. I know how difficult it is, but eventually the wait WILL come to an end.

jnz2312

May 15, 2019
Any idea what's taking so long?
From 2017 nov to 2018 Feb there was constant update in application asking for ADR and medical pass. Then it was like super quite for a long time. No update at all. Got married by August 2018 and let the IRCC know but still no update. Then Nov 2018 they asked for my re medical and then Feb 2019 my spouses docs. Today after so many months an update on the application as her Medical is passed. Its going like a super slow snail.

We have doubt that in between the application got lost as when we call to ask for updare they coildnt find the file/update.

D

Deleted member 826724

I had RR starting April 25 and even received Procedural Fairness on June 28. I got PPR yesterday and mailed my passport today. It's okay to feel hopeless -- try and stay in the moment, try your best to distract yourself and let Canada come to you. I know how difficult it is, but eventually the wait WILL come to an end.
Wow! This are stories that need to be celebrated! What a sigh of relief it is!!! Congratulations

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
From 2017 nov to 2018 Feb there was constant update in application asking for ADR and medical pass. Then it was like super quite for a long time. No update at all. Got married by August 2018 and let the IRCC know but still no update. Then Nov 2018 they asked for my re medical and then Feb 2019 my spouses docs. Today after so many months an update on the application as her Medical is passed. Its going like a super slow snail.

We have doubt that in between the application got lost as when we call to ask for updare they coildnt find the file/update.
I think it's because of your Marriage. that's why your Timeline took this long.. I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through in this process

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

You would have probably gotten your PPR long ago had you not married. This is exactly why you shouldn't get married while your application is in progress. Just another excuse for IRCC to delay your application even further by claiming you have a "complex case"