+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
@Lydz86 That absolutely makes sense - wish i knew this or someone told me this while i applied - didnt have to make the 11 month wait this stressful and tedious ..
My life has been ruined by this whole process and I wouldn't want anyone else to make the same mistakes I made. Some are lucky and then you have the rest of us. CIC must tell me something by November so that's the only deadline date I'll believe in at this point. To have "express" entry applicants wait over a year would be evil.

D

Deleted member 826724

My AOR is March 26, 2019 and visa office is London, England. As per them my file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer. Im 23 days shy of completing six months.
Do you suggest that i order gcms notes or wait patiently? As per your previous comment, if i have understood it correctly, this is the final review queue with applications that are seemed to be meeting criteria for final approval. Im just not sure if at this stage i still need to worry n order gcms notes or just wait patiently?
I suggest that you order your gcms noted

Reactions: salsyed and kzeed12
D

Deleted member 826724

AT LONG LAST, PPR.

AOR Nov 14, 2018
MEP Jan 17, 2019
Got Review Required around April 25, 2019
Got Procedural Fairness June 28, 2019
IP2 Aug 9, 2019
File approved Aug 12, 2019 (as per phone call)
PPR Sep 3, 2019

This process has been extremely, extremely stressful. My 2019 has been awful thanks to this process taking so much longer than they told us. Some of you know my story. Anyway, I am praying that everyone gets PPR very soon.
This is indeed good news! Congratulations are in order. I already stressed out about this whole thing! I am hopeful though

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
My life has been ruined by this whole process and I wouldn't want anyone else to make the same mistakes I made. Some are lucky and then you have the rest of us. CIC must tell me something by November so that's the only deadline date I'll believe in at this point. To have "express" entry applicants wait over a year would be evil.
Omg, same! This wait has really ruined my life, and pretty much all my plans. Every little thing I had planned has been delayed!!!
And I'm also holding on to the 12 month mark at this point. As per immitracker, there's really not that many cases that go beyond 365 days in comparison to the amount of approvals before 365 days. Moreover, I doubt they'd wanna carry this many backlogged applications from 2018 over to 2020. We all just need to keep positive, no matter how hard it is.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Omg, same! This wait has really ruined my life, and pretty much all my plans. Every little thing I had planned has been delayed!!!
And I'm also holding on to the 12 month mark at this point. As per immitracker, there's really not that many cases that go beyond 365 days in comparison to the amount of approvals before 365 days. Moreover, I doubt they'd wanna carry this many backlogged applications from 2018 over to 2020. We all just need to keep positive, no matter how hard it is.
its so close to how i feel ., atleast i am not alone

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We uploaded Bank Statements.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We uploaded Bank Statements.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??
It there long a blank gap after "Recommendation: Review Required:"
If that's the case then i think those notes are blanked out.
When we ordered the first set of notes, it was blanked out but when we received 2nd set of notes, it is showing what is exactly review required.

See the screenshot below for 1st set of notes
https://ibb.co/wJScsq5

Here is the screenshot for 2nd set of notes where I got the review required for unable to verify employer and please review funds.
https://ibb.co/Vv06vK0

If you see this link, there is huge space (blank) between "Recommendation: Review Required:" to "A11.2" You can see a part of A is cut off. It means the notes were blanked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: zafontana

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,

We have received 2nd set of notes. We found out that the first set of notes were blanked out but the new notes show that the unable to verify the employer:
Here is the link:https://ibb.co/Vv06vK0

My brother is self employed and shown his income tax returns, bills, receipts, recommendation letters etc. What else can be done?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello Everyone,

We have received 2nd set of notes. We found out that the first set of notes were blanked out but the new notes show that the unable to verify the employer:

My brother is self employed and shown his income tax returns, bills, receipts, recommendation letters etc. What else can be done?
It would be unable to verify employment.
They just use templates .
Hope you have sent proofs of self employment already .

Reactions: thecoolguysam

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello Everyone,

I think no need to worry . Self employment cases normally take longer.
I am in RR too. But for experience letter.
Hope they don't refuse after so long.
Good luck.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
We have sent 70 pages for my brother's proof of employment and 50 pages for his wife's employment.
Lol
How did you manage that under 4 mb.
I uploaded only 8 pages though I wanted to send around 20 .

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have a simple innocent question.

How much time does RR applications takes for finalization ?

PPR dream has getting vanished. Any RR person, please any motivation would be appreciated.