+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Thank u so much. I wish the almighty accepts ur wish...... And not just us, u too get ur much awaited golden mail :)
    Good luck everyone :)

kzeed12 likes this.
  2. Hi everyone, haven't been here in a long time. Congrats to those who have got PPR!
    My file was approved on Aug 12. I am now waiting for the PPR email. Thank you to those who have sent positive vibes!

Reminder of my story:
    AOR Nov 14
    MEP Jan 17
    Procedural fairness June 28
    Submitted docs referenced in procedural fairness July 19
    File approved Aug 12
    As per IRCC, the PPR email should be here soon.

Hoping the email comes soon. God bless you all!

3. Congrats. So happy for you. If you don’t mind can I know what the procedural fairness was about?

Villegas Family likes this.
  4. Yes, they were not able to verify one of my investment accounts due to the stupid company refusing to speak with them. So they asked for any other docs I could send to verify the money is mine. I went ahead and cashed out that account and had a verification letter written, this is what I sent.

5. Whats your Procedural fairness for ??

bon_v likes this.
  6. Thank you so much for highlighting this! I have been thinking that I am the only one whose file is not moving. This is my 10th month after my AOR

Priya0227 likes this.
  7. This is good news! Congratulations and i wish you God’s blessings

8. Hi, see my post above detailing the procedural fairness.

pavan23 and bon_v like this.
  9. This is good news indeed! Congratulations .

In my 10th month now! My AOR was for November 20th 2018

SithLord and greenboymx like this.
  10. just make sure you check your spam folder and your email is correct - just to double check

11. No, they didn't ask me for re-medical (and that's great because I would have had to travel to another city to get those). My Visa office is CPCO.

SithLord and bc92 like this.
  12. Classicdude likes this.
  13. Hey I would like to ask if for anyone in this group has anyone called employee office or something like that. What i mean to know is that
    has anyone got any evidence that their background has been checked be it employeer of pof etc.