+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that all documents were received by the responsible office.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality background verifications are completed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and.
In addition, we verified the information regarding the processing times of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

IRCC reply, web-formed to LVO as well, "9 months will be completed in August 31, Nov 30 AOR, still eligibility is under verification? my file was on RR on sibling residence, how much more time man :("

Any positivism :(

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Whi
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that all documents were received by the responsible office.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality background verifications are completed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and.
In addition, we verified the information regarding the processing times of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

IRCC reply, web-formed to LVO as well, "9 months will be completed in August 31, Nov 30 AOR, still eligibility is under verification? my file was on RR on sibling residence, how much more time man :("

Any positivism :(
Which visa office?
Are you inland or Outland?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I know

AOR Nov 2018 already getting PPR. Yours is coming soon.
I know on someone whose AOR was
Nov 22, 2018 and he received his PPR last week Aug 22
I have the same AOR Nov 22. Where is that someone's visa office?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Oh ok.
That may cause some delay since you have dependants but I think it’s still going in your case as a PNP Outland.
Hopefully in few weeks time I pray you get it
Number of dependents is not a factor. I know a lot who got PPR in 3-4 mos who are family of 4 as well. I also know someone who is single and is an IT programmer by profession but still waiting for PPR for more than 6 mos as well. It all boils down to luck!!! This has been a long discussion in this thread if you have started from page 1.. :D

There are a lot from Sept-Nov AORs who are waiting for an officer to just pick up the file. My file has not been touched since January.

We all just hope and pray that we all get the PPR soonest!

When is your AOR btw?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Oh
Number of dependents is not a factor. I know a lot who got PPR in 3-4 mos who are family of 4 as well. I also know someone who is single and is an IT programmer by profession but still waiting for PPR for more than 6 mos as well. It all boils down to luck!!! This has been a long discussion in this thread if you have started from page 1.. :D

There are a lot from Sept-Nov AORs who are waiting for an officer to just pick up the file. My file has not been touched since January.

We all just hope and pray that we all get the PPR soonest!

When is your AOR btw?

Yeah that’s true though some officers move slow and being lucky is another factor as you said.

My timeline :
AR December 05,2018
AOR March 08, 2019
Pre Arrival June 15, 2019
MR July 31, 2019
MP August 09,2019
Afterwards I contacted a member of parliament to confirm BG , criminality and security check as the status never changed in my account. So he told me I already passed them