+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
How many applicants have their Background process started once Medical passed?
I am CEC applicant and all my friends are in IP1 and mine changed to IP2 after MEP. Is it normal?
its really confusing, should i order GCMS notes? AOR 28 Nov 2018.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I am CEC applicant and all my friends are in IP1 and mine changed to IP2 after MEP. Is it normal?
Nah as mentioned in previous posts...IP1 and IP2 do not have much weight-age now...
Are you from a Biometric required country?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Nah as mentioned in previous posts...IP1 and IP2 do not have much weight-age now...
Are you from a Biometric required country?
I see, and yes i am from a biometric required country but I don't think I have to send because i'm an inland applicant.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I see, and yes i am from a biometric required country but I don't think I have to send because i'm an inland applicant.
Yeah in recent posts there seems to be a trend of almost everyone from bio metric required country going to IP2 straight away after MEP...

Reactions: b647

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
Quick question, wondering if anyone can help me here. I'm a citizen of India and based in the U.S. My e-APR is November 14 and yesterday I moved to IP2 from IP1 (for what its worth, assuming these stages don't hold much weight now). I am planning to visit India for 2 weeks in March and I'm pretty certain I won't get the PPR mail till then.

Question
: Will traveling to India have any adverse impact on my application? And apart from informing IRCC through a CSC, do I need to do anything else, like get another PCC when I return?

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Quick question, wondering if anyone can help me here. I'm a citizen of India and based in the U.S. My e-APR is November 14 and yesterday I moved to IP2 from IP1 (for what its worth, assuming these stages don't hold much weight now). I am planning to visit India for 2 weeks in March and I'm pretty certain I won't get the PPR mail till then.

Question
: Will traveling to India have any adverse impact on my application? And apart from informing IRCC through a CSC, do I need to do anything else, like get another PCC when I return?
No adverse impact and you don’t need to inform IRCC via a CSE either.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I'm CEC Inland, and same as you. My BG check started right after MEP

Last edited:
Reactions: b647

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how long it generally takes for the Biometrics step to be updated to complete once you have submitted them ? Also, is this any indication as to where you are in the process or merely the next step once your medical is passed ? Currently IP2 for background check which changed once I passed my medical.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have just given up on my profile. My profile has been on a standstill since December 4. I have no clue where my background is at, will be relieved if I knew I passed eligibility at least. Checking my profile everyday is just frustrating me more. I am just going to move on with my life and wait for the decision whether it is 6 months from now or 1 year or 2 years,

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I have just given up on my profile. My profile has been on a standstill since December 4. I have no clue where my background is at, will be relieved if I knew I passed eligibility at least. Checking my profile everyday is just frustrating me more. I am just going to move on with my life and wait for the decision whether it is 6 months from now or 1 year or 2 years,
I am in the same boat too. AoR Nov 14. MeP DeC 14. Eligibility is in process. Background check : Your application is in process. No updates so far.

Reactions: SithLord

unique username

Dec 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-11-2018
I am in the same boat too. AoR Nov 14. MeP DeC 14. Eligibility is in process. Background check : Your application is in process. No updates so far.
Same here , AOR Nov 12 , MEP Dec 12 , biometrics Dec 17 , nothing since

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
this is what I tell myself every single day and yet I end up checking my profile twice a day :confused:

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Same here , AOR Nov 12 , MEP Dec 12 , biometrics Dec 17 , nothing since
It's been 10 days since I gave my biometrics and it still doesn't appear as completed on my profile, so I've filled the web form and the agent said everything looks fine with my account and it is being processed. I thing some agents do not bother with updating the accounts they work on. It is entirely possible that we will not see any changes on our accounts before getting PPR.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
We all in the same boat. I would really like ton know whether I have passed eligibility or not.

But in the same time, you should not be depressed about it! You have already done so much do change you life so this small period is nothing. You passed IELTS, you got experience, you made an affort to change something and now what is left is waiting. If to think about it, it is not the hardest part of the whole process.

Personnaly for me it was IELTS and doing translations because my translator was so awful that I had to do his job for him.

In the end, waiting is painful but it is the last step before your goal. Sometimes a road to it is worth a prize!

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
We all in the same boat. I would really like ton know whether I have passed eligibility or not.

But in the same time, you should not be depressed about it! You have already done so much do change you life so this small period is nothing. You passed IELTS, you got experience, you made an affort to change something and now what is left is waiting. If to think about it, it is not the hardest part of the whole process.

Personnaly for me it was IELTS and doing translations because my translator was so awful that I had to do his job for him.

In the end, waiting is painful but it is the last step before your goal. Sometimes a road to it is worth a prize!
True..our time line is 6 months. so expecting anything now is too early. For me Ielts took 8 months..8 attempts one recheck. So around 1 year I wasted. Now waiting for this is not much hurdle. Everything is going to happen. But getting delayed. Let's all wait and support each other..Hope we all get PPR soon. Pray for everyone!!!

Reactions: pizzaboy99