+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I understand people taking the moral high road but i think if anyone is completely fine about the process taking forever than you are not as serious as others to immigrate.

Well thats what i think.
6 months is forever? Really? Let's be slightly more realistic and reasonable. Being patient is the key. In everything. Otherwise, by equating 6 months with "forever", one should be prepared that his or her job search in Canada will take forever, affording a house might take tens of forevers and integrating into a new society might take forever and ever, and evere more. Quite a pessimistic way to look at things if you ask me.

Last edited:

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Everything needs to be within reason. If you call IRCC I think there should be a better reason than just anxiety. I called at my 2 month mark because my medicals still hadn't passed. They'd been under review since Dec 20. The rep told me that me and my two kids had passed and for some reason my husband's was at a stand still. I called the panel physician next day and had them resubmit my husband's medical results. The very next day after that, I got MPE. In this case I was proactive and calling did me a world of good. Who knows when I would have received word that they hit a snag. At the same time, I don't take calling them lightly, and I wouldn't do it simply to check up on a decision.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Can someone please share a sample GCMS notes? Just wanted to see how it looks and what information it has. Couldn't find it anywhere. I need to understand if it's worth requesting for.

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
Hi All,

My AOR IS 10 NOV 18, MEP on 12th Dec 18.

On 23rd Dec received a mail to pay FOR and to submit NOC from spouse for usage of funds.

I paid the RFPR AON 25th Dec 18 and updated the receipt of payment and NOC on same day. Since then my account says "your Action Required". I am worried

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All,

My AOR IS 10 NOV 18, MEP on 12th Dec 18.

On 23rd Dec received a mail to pay FOR and to submit NOC from spouse for usage of funds.

I paid the RFPR AON 25th Dec 18 and updated the receipt of payment and NOC on same day. Since then my account says "your Action Required". I am worried
Did you "transmit" the new document correctly? If you have paid and not transmitted it , then you will be the action owner. Please double check.