+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did you move to IP2 ? Gosh ...that's incredible. No one was kidding when they said processing will pick up when the New Year begins !
No I am still in IP1 :( Been there since Dec 4 with no update. Everybody seems to be getting RPRF request except me, most are moving to IP2 except me. I guess CIC likes myy profile so much they must have put it in a locker to keep it safe :D

Reactions: dayodet and cvish92

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It is all very random and case specific. One can never really predict what is the current pattern and when can one expect the PPR.
What I have noticed is, many Nigerians seem to be getting their PPR a lot faster than the rest. Even in October AOR I noticed 1 Nigerian received his PPR in 53 days and that's FSW :)

Reactions: Inabt

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
What I have noticed is, many Nigerians seem to be getting their PPR a lot faster than the rest. Even in October AOR I noticed 1 Nigerian received his PPR in 53 days and that's FSW :)
Those are a very few cases. I so wish that all applications could be processed with that speed.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Nope. My previous status was IP1 : Your application is in process. It changed directly to IP2 : Background check is in progress.

I did receive a PDF from CIC stating ways to search for a job in Canada. That's probably why I got an update in my emails.

Thanks,
Vishnu
I got a letter too from CIC stating ways to search job in Canada..but my BG status is still the same will messages once we start the check:(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got a letter too from CIC stating ways to search job in Canada..but my BG status is still the same will messages once we start the check:(
Why am I not getting anything like this :( Atleast getting something shows my file is still moving but nothing since Dec 4 :(

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why am I not getting anything like this :( Atleast getting something shows my file is still moving but nothing since Dec 4 :(
Because you were requested to submit additional documents.
Expect a 2-3 month delay. It is very typical for candidates who receive ADR.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
No I am still in IP1 :( Been there since Dec 4 with no update. Everybody seems to be getting RPRF request except me, most are moving to IP2 except me. I guess CIC likes myy profile so much they must have put it in a locker to keep it safe :D
can't you proactively pay RPRF? Or does one have to wait for CIC to ask them?