+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Don't lose hope. I was in your shoes till this week IRCC have completed security screening and my status changed to DM.
Last month I requested ATIP from CSIS and IRCC. I would suggest file a request for CSIS and IRCC (Free ones) it may help.
Hi
Can you tell me how to to request an ATIP from CSIS and IRCC. Does requesting ATIP move my application. I called IRCC today and said my criminality is till in progress and my file is not put on pause but still have to wait longer for test invite
Thanks

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Hi
Can you tell me how to to request an ATIP from CSIS and IRCC. Does requesting ATIP move my application. I called IRCC today and said my criminality is till in progress and my file is not put on pause but still have to wait longer for test invite
Thanks
This is the web address:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/reviewAndValidate

I'm not sure if ATIP would help or not. The only action I took in December was requesting ATIP from CSIS and IRCC. It might just be a coincidence but it is free and worth a try.

fzy951113

Dec 6, 2017
Hi
Thanks
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

under department, select either IRCC (for general status update) or CSIS (for criminality/security check update). I doubt they will move your application faster, but you prob will be able to find some useful info to make yourself feel better.

Reactions: Zeina73

canada88

Oct 19, 2014
Hi all,

How many friends do we have here who still have been waiting for citizenship process to be completed?
Only applicants of November 2017 or before. 15 months have been passed.
Thanks