+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks Jayson, I am happy but moreso because I could cheer some of my Mississauagan brothers and sisters. The mood has been quite depressing for some people have been waiting for months. Atleast now they can believe it can change in a few days. Like until June 12 I was in IP without test invite and August 7 I will be Canadian in a matter of 56 days.

Cheers
Well done my friend! It’s time for you to plan your celebrations.

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
Mississauga residents breathe easy, I wrote my test on Tuesday and got decision made yesterday and today received email to appear for oath on August 7 in Mississauga.

They have finally picked up as I was not expecting this quick turnaround. Really happy and the wait is over.

Cheers
Congratulations!

payam_jovi2

Dec 14, 2017
I'm from Richmond Hill and I had test in Scarborough office on April 9th,Since I have to travel to US for my job I desperately need the ceremony and passport , I was following up my citizenship process with the MP of my neighborhood , she said they checked and CIC informed them that there is no oath ceremony scheduled for me and they are still inviting people who had test on January !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is that mean, am I suppose to wait another 3 months for oath? I will be lay off from my job for sure, as Iranian I can not get US visa these days!!!
any thoughts?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I'm from Richmond Hill and I had test in Scarborough office on April 9th,Since I have to travel to US for my job I desperately need the ceremony and passport , I was following up my citizenship process with the MP of my neighborhood , she said they checked and CIC informed them that there is no oath ceremony scheduled for me and they are still inviting people who had test on January !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is that mean, am I suppose to wait another 3 months for oath? I will be lay off from my job for sure, as Iranian I can not get US visa these days!!!
any thoughts?
If you have all the necessary and relevant documents to support your claim; try under urgent processing. You need your employer to support this. Information is available on the website. Good luck.

Reactions: permafrost_can

payam_jovi2

Dec 14, 2017
If you have all the necessary and relevant documents to support your claim; try under urgent processing. You need your employer to support this. Information is available on the website. Good luck
Thanks for your reply, Actually MP asked me a job letter from my employer to specify exactly that if I won't be able to travel they will fire me. and my employer says we can not write this and I don't think that any other employer accept this .

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
I have received an FP request this morning. I know there are 3 options to get the FP stuff done, but does anyone know which one is the quickest and/or most convenient? Thanks in advance!