+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

amerabouissa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I received a letter by mail today and it states that I have to sit for the exam in Mississauga Glen Erin Dr on July 9.

Please update he sheet. If it needs to be updated ☺

Thanks in advance and I’ll keep you posted on the next step.

Reactions: thegentleman

jojie1

Apr 6, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18, 2008
Nomination.....
Sept 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 11, 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Jan 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 29, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2013
Please update. Decision Made as of today.

Reactions: thegentleman

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I received a letter by mail today and it states that I have to sit for the exam in Mississauga Glen Erin Dr on July 9.

Please update he sheet. If it needs to be updated ☺

Thanks in advance and I’ll keep you posted on the next step.
Does your ecas shows that you've a test?

mr.maple

May 31, 2014
Sorry !!! Today i am totally freaking out ! We missed our Citizenship Test date. I was in travel and in US for almost a month and my wife is all by herself in home with small kids and she doesn't check the mail box. Also i am in an impression that i will receive a email notification, but unfortunately i didn't recieve one. (Not sure this is normal) I checked two weeks back in ecas, but that was my Daughter s application id which i later found that test invite info wont come in minors application. Real bad luck!

They sent invite on May 17th and june 4th was the test date. ( today is 14th June - 10 days over)

Can anybody help what is the best option for us for the re-test ? Any idea how many days it will take for the appointment ? Anybody gone through the same ?

Appreciate on any responses!

Bhaijaann

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry !!! Today i am totally freaking out ! We missed our Citizenship Test date. I was in travel and in US for almost a month and my wife is all by herself in home with small kids and she doesn't check the mail box. Also i am in an impression that i will receive a email notification, but unfortunately i didn't recieve one. (Not sure this is normal) I checked two weeks back in ecas, but that was my Daughter s application id which i later found that test invite info wont come in minors application. Real bad luck!

They sent invite on May 17th and june 4th was the test date. ( today is 14th June - 10 days over)

Can anybody help what is the best option for us for the re-test ? Any idea how many days it will take for the appointment ? Anybody gone through the same ?

Appreciate on any responses!
U can email them with the reason for missing the test and if they think it’s valid they will reschedule and if you do not update them they will send another test date saying Final notice

Reactions: mr.maple

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
I'm finally a Canadian Citizen guys!!!:D:D:D

Good luck to everyone, your journey to citizenship is almost over! Take care and God bless!;)

IshaKush

Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

I was the first applicant on the Nov spreadsheet and poeple from other centres leapfrogged to even become citizens. Finally Insaw ECAS updated to see invite on June 12 for test on July 10.

Mississauga is finally waking up. Meanwhile my address has now changed to Mississauaga as of June 1. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

Good luck to people still waiting for the test.
Cheers

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys I have filed for citizenship in November 2017 and received acknowledgement on Jan 15, 2018. Since then I haven't heard anything and not received any emails regarding test date. Nothing. My application shows in process when I check. Is there anyone who is in the same boat as me. I applied as family with my siblings and I'm from Mississauga. I am seeing here people have already given their tests, good for them but I'm really worried.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I was the first applicant on the Nov spreadsheet and poeple from other centres leapfrogged to even become citizens. Finally Insaw ECAS updated to see invite on June 12 for test on July 10.

Mississauga is finally waking up. Meanwhile my address has now changed to Mississauaga as of June 1. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

Good luck to people still waiting for the test.
Cheers
Updated. Congrats!!