+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

tapatiano

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone please update my info:
Original test invite: April 9 (I asked for a re-schedule since i was gonna be out of the country in April 27)
Original test date: April 27
Re-scheduled test invite: May 17
Re-scheduled test date: June 11.
I successfully took the test yesterday with a 20 out of 20 score :) now just waiting for "decision made" news.
Regards and good luck to all,

Reactions: permafrost_can

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can you please update my tracking information:

Decision made: June 12, 2018.

I hope it's ok to include in the notes that on May 10 I was asked by IRCC to translate my travel documents and mail it to them.

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Any one who passed the test on May 30th 2018 from Surrey BC got invitation for citizenship ceremony ?

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Received oath invitation today for August 10. Yay!

Please update the spreadsheet.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi,

I had my citizenship test and interview on March 7 and passed the test. I was informed they were waiting for my background check and I would be invited for the oath in 2-3 months.

My application is still indicating in progress and I have not received any correspondence either through email or mail.

I called the call centre but could not proceed as the call was terminated by VM due to high volume.

Is this waiting time normal for the oath? Do you receive the intivation by mail? What would you suggest I do other than waiting?

Thank you.
I received mine by mail a week after test but it took a ew days to update on ecas ill say call and ask might change something

amerabouissa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hi everyone

Finally some wait is over

I received the notice online to sit for the test

A 4th line was added and it’s says:

We sent you a notice on June 11, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 9, 2018 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Does this mean I’ll receive a hard copy of be invitation by regular mail? Can anyone pls update the sheet at line 273?

Thanks and good luck to all and thanks for the feedback in advance.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

We sent you a notice on June 11, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 9, 2018 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Does this mean I’ll receive a hard copy of be invitation by regular mail? Can anyone pls update the sheet at line 273?

Updated. Congrats!!

sopranotb

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi everyone

Hello, congratulations.. Can you update us when you receive the letter what is your test office Scarborough or Mississauga?.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you

Can you please advise if there’s a way to know which my office is? I have no idea which office is responsible for applications from Etobicoke
Either wait for 2-3 days for email/mail to be delivered or call IRCC to confirm visa office.