Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again,

Still the excel sheet is not updated,

Can you please update my tracking information:

Decision made : June 12, 2018.

Notes: May 10 I was asked by IRCC to translate my travel documents and mail it to them.

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I have tried to get through to CIC the past few weeks without success. I called the office of my local MP and she took my info and said they will get back with me today or tomorrow.

Reactions: permafrost_can

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
I have tried to get through to CIC the past few weeks without success. I called the office of my local MP and she took my info and said they will get back with me today or tomorrow.
What are you calling them about? Your IP is dated start of February and people whose IP dated in January are still receiving test invites.

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello my good people,

There is nothing that has a beginning that doesn't have an end. I have received my oath letter. Oath letter decieved on June 11,2018. Oath date on August 06,2018.

Please Adm , help me to update my file. I'm on line 128 November sheet. I wish every one still waiting to receive there's a success too.

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
What are you calling them about? Your IP is dated start of February and people whose IP dated in January are still receiving test invites.
Because I am impatient, because I would like to know if anything is holding my application up, because some have said it might spur some movement, because I don't want to wait much longer since I have a lot of travel to do in the late summer/fall, because I want to become a citizen sooner rather than later, because my application is pretty simple and I don't know why it is taking so long, because 4 1/2 months is somewhat long for in process, because I have lived here 19 years and just want this whole stupid process to be done, etc.

Update.

Called my MP's office at 9.15, they returned my call with info from CIC at 10.38. At least the MP's office is responsive! My file has been transferred to MTL but the block is the security clearance.

Last edited:

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hello my good people,

There is nothing that has a beginning that doesn't have an end. I have received my oath letter. Oath letter decieved on June 11,2018. Oath date on August 06,2018.

Please Adm , help me to update my file. I'm on line 128 November sheet. I wish every one still waiting to receive there's a success too.
Hi,
when did you write exam? and when was your file status showed decision made?

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello Tomalika,

I wrote my exam on June 5, 2018 and Decision made on June 07, 2018. Pat letter sent out on June 11,2018. Oath date is August 06,2018. Calgary center.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi again,

Still the excel sheet is not updated,

Can you please update my tracking information:

Decision made : June 12, 2018.

Notes: May 10 I was asked by IRCC to translate my travel documents and mail it to them.
updated, congrats

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Today I got CIT-0520 from citizenship officer. The form states to provide documents for specific dates and under the checklist items only two items (USA exit reentry report & Itineraries) are TICK MARKED or CHECK MARKED.

My question is do I have to provide only these TWO Check Marked items by officer or the whole checklist items in CIT-0520.

Please let me how it works as i have a tight deadline.

Thanks

shafu

Nov 22, 2013
Email them, I did mine on the 29 of May and they sent email this morning that they don’t have specific time to complete my FP result
Thanks a lot. I emailed RCMP and just now received response that they have sent the results to CIC on June 8th by Canada Post (Regular post).
I did the FPs on June 7th.

Hopefully the application processing will move ahead now.

YWG3

May 23, 2018
Hi Today I got CIT-0520 from citizenship officer. The form states to provide documents for specific dates and under the checklist items only two items (USA exit reentry report & Itineraries) are TICK MARKED or CHECK MARKED.

My question is do I have to provide only these TWO Check Marked items by officer or the whole checklist items in CIT-0520.

Please let me how it works as i have a tight deadline.

Thanks
I believe the answer is very obvious, only items marked require your response.