+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

sopranotb

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
I have the same situation. I received no email but on ecas I check two days ago mentioned my test is scheduled for June 7th . But yesterday I received a hard copy of letter of invitation. that's strange.
Hello Noo, hard copy is enough. what is the test location in your hard copy letter Scarborough or Mississauga?

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Passed my test today.
In my interview, my COPR wasn't required. My proof of language was asked for though, so I showed my original degree certificate.
There wasn't a stamp in my passport for one of the vacation dates I put on my application and the lady was fine with that as I guess it's common to not always get a stamp when going to the States.

Now I can stop constantly doing practice questions almost every day! I was worrying way too much.
Wow what else was required?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Did my test and interview yesterday. Scored 18/20

Advice to everyone waiting for the test invite: read the book as many times as you can :)

Oh, please update my status to “Decision made”, it was updated this morning in ecas.

Thanks!

Good luck to all of us☺
Updated

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
How's the waiting time got to do anything with calling the call centre?
Some people believe calling the help centre triggers movements for your application. In certain cases that might be true but I'm pretty sure for most people it won't be helpful.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

sopranotb

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
It is Mississauga.
When did you first sent your application (November?, what day) and when did you went in process in Ecas?..
Guys if Noo is a November applicant then this is a greattttt news for all Mississauga applicants.. oh man Noo will be the first November applicant from Mississauga to receive test invite, so exciting..

run-Man

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
I have the same situation. I received no email but on ecas I check two days ago mentioned my test is scheduled for June 7th . But yesterday I received a hard copy of letter of invitation. that's strange.
ah, cool... I will wait for that... again, i tried to reach them over phone today, Tooo busy!!!

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123 days from IP nothing still....
Mine was same since Frb 7, I did ask my MP to inquire and he got information that my application was sent to Calgary Office on Feb 21. Then i send Fax to calgary office with my application details asked for an update. So this morning i received an email from them saying they received my fax and my citizenship test is scheduled next month. they did mention in email i should receive formal test invite on a couple of Days.

try to find fax number of Montreal office and send a fax