+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

jeed87

Jul 4, 2017
When I login to see the status of my application. It says Decision Made. However, when I select and go in to see the updates the last update is of the notice sent to appear for test. Is that expected ?

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
When I login to see the status of my application. It says Decision Made. However, when I select and go in to see the updates the last update is of the notice sent to appear for test. Is that expected ?
Yes. Once you get your oath invite, next line will appear.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Good news: I just got the letter for the test invite. The test invite is scheduled fro April 27. Please update my info in the spreadsheet.
Bad news: That exact day I have a trip scheduled to Mexico, leaving April 27, returning May 12. Anyone has had a similar experience in the past? Can they easily give me another test date if I explain my case, send them my itinerary as proof, etc?
Updated!

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Good news: I just got the letter for the test invite. The test invite is scheduled fro April 27. Please update my info in the spreadsheet.
Bad news: That exact day I have a trip scheduled to Mexico, leaving April 27, returning May 12. Anyone has had a similar experience in the past? Can they easily give me another test date if I explain my case, send them my itinerary as proof, etc?
You can ask @vermanaman "Line 9 in November sheet". He postponed his test.

shengyenho

Sep 16, 2013
got test invitation..just 2 days less than 2 month since IP, please update my info in the spreadsheet

id:shengyenho
city: please move my city from Vancouver to Surrey, where my application is being processed
test invitation: Apr/9, test date: May/9

ECAS updated on Apr/10, but interestingly it shows that the notice was sent on Apr/4, not Apr/9, which is the date I received test invitation.

Reactions: thegentleman

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
got test invitation..just 2 days less than 2 month since IP, please update my info in the spreadsheet

id:shengyenho
city: please move my city from Vancouver to Surrey, where my application is being processed
test invitation: Apr/9, test date: May/9

ECAS updated on Apr/10, but interestingly it shows that the notice was sent on Apr/4, not Apr/9, which is the date I received test invitation.
good luck! updated!