Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
74 days since IP....no test invite still. More or less same fate for almost all from Winnipeg those who are on this forum's spreadsheet.
Yes, but I'm not talking about Winnipeg applicants, I'm talking about Surrey/Vancouver, so it's a totally separate timeline. Vancouver's average was about a month in between IP to invite and Surrey's was like a month and a half but it looks like it's officially slowed right down in Surrey. Today will be 60 days for me, so I'm guessing I'm at the Surrey office or something has gone awry on a very simple and straightforward application. And yet, the former sounds like the better outcome of the two. There have been a few people who have gone into process around my timeline for Van applicants that not only have done test but now have DM. The spreadsheet is a blessing and a curse (if you fall outside of 'average' timelines).

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news: I just got the letter for the test invite. The test invite is scheduled fro April 27. Please update my info in the spreadsheet.
Bad news: That exact day I have a trip scheduled to Mexico, leaving April 27, returning May 12. Anyone has had a similar experience in the past? Can they easily give me another test date if I explain my case, send them my itinerary as proof, etc?
Yes - submit the webform and explain why you need to postpone the test. If possible, attach the test invite letter + flight tickets. Do this ASAP. They will send you a new date after the initial date has passed. I have done this personally - same situation. Also - there is an address in the test invite - i would send the same information via letter to that as well - although i find the webform to be quicker service.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Good news: I just got the letter for the test invite. The test invite is scheduled fro April 27. Please update my info in the spreadsheet.
Bad news: That exact day I have a trip scheduled to Mexico, leaving April 27, returning May 12. Anyone has had a similar experience in the past? Can they easily give me another test date if I explain my case, send them my itinerary as proof, etc?
¡Felicidades!

I haven't got the test invite yet but the settlement staff at a local newcomer service provider told me that it is very easy to ask for a reschedule, but you do have to do it right away. If I recall correctly, you only have a window of two to three weeks to ask for a new test date.

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
ECAS shows test invite letter sent on March 19th. I don't know, but does it really take 4 weeks to send out an email? Stuck in their outbox? :)
Did you check your mailbox? not all test invites are sent by email; some test invites are sent by snail mail. depends on location; like ottawa applicants get invite by regular mail instead of email.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
ECAS shows test invite letter sent on March 19th. I don't know, but does it really take 4 weeks to send out an email? Stuck in their outbox? :)
Some members said that invitation for test gets programmed by IRCC ahead of time and then an e-mail is sent around 2 weeks before test. I guess March 19 is the day they programmed your invitation.

leo1971

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, i applied on Nov 2 and got AOR on Dec 13. IP is Jan 9. I am in Aurora (five family members). Test Invite not received. Any insights in which office my application is with.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi, i applied on Nov 2 and got AOR on Dec 13. IP is Jan 9. I am in Aurora (five family members). Test Invite not received. Any insights in which office my application is with.
added you to the Nov sheet. Can you share your

Physical Presence Days
App. Delivered