Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All,
once new update in my ecas
"We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
"

I believe it is for finger print , but I am waiting for mail so that I will know exactly what it is for
I have 2 Question

1- My wife ECAS does not show any such line so i believe Only I need to go for my fingerprint (Assume my request is for finger print)
2- I heard from group now CIC provide option to upload fingerprint online also. I do remember during my PR process time (year back 2014-15) this was not there , is it true that fingerprint report i can upload online now days?

zungim

Jun 6, 2015
Hello,
I am doing calcuation on days.
I used to visit states only for dinner / shopping. Most of the time i returned same day or sometimes late night 2:00 AM

I do not remember the dates. Any sugsestion.
Border is just 10 minutes from my home.
Thanks

if you spend more than 24 hours, then it is counted one day outside Canada. let's say you crossed on March 1st and returned on March 2nd and you spent less than 24 hours, then it is considered 0 absence from Canada. You can put the date in the calculator and it will automatically give you 0 for days absent from Canada

stina67

Dec 8, 2017
Please add to list:

Single applicant (common law-spouse is Canadian)
CPC: Ottawa
Sent: Nov 5, 2017
Delivered: Nov 8, 2017
AOR: December 21, 2017
IP: January 24, 2018

Residence days on application about 1300

I do have a question. The applicant is 55 years old. From our understanding the testing is for adults 54 years and younger. He hasn't received any updates or correspondence since notice it was In Process on January 24. Can someone tell us if he is expected to write a citizenship test? What should we expect for the next step?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: thegentleman

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Please add to list:

I do have a question. The applicant is 55 years old. From our understanding the testing is for adults 54 years and younger. He hasn't received any updates or correspondence since notice it was In Process on January 24. Can someone tell us if he is expected to write a citizenship test? What should we expect for the next step?

The timeline/process is exactly the same.
(AOR after application is checked for completeness, IP when the file is sent to the local office, invitation to interview follows, then decision made, then citizenship ceremony. Extra information (RQ, fingerprints,...) can be requested at pretty much any point in the process, should IRCC deem that necessary.)

Instead of being invited for a test+interview they'll be invited for an interview (during which documents and travel history are checked).

Reactions: stina67

jaihanuman

Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
Doc's Request.
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
30-01-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
Finger Prints are mandatory for everyone or only requested people has to do it?

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Please add to list:

Added to the sheet, I think she will have to appear for the interview. Good luck

Reactions: stina67

stina67

Dec 8, 2017
The timeline/process is exactly the same.
(AOR after application is checked for completeness, IP when the file is sent to the local office, invitation to interview follows, then decision made, then citizenship ceremony. Extra information (RQ, fingerprints,...) can be requested at pretty much any point in the process, should IRCC deem that necessary.)

Instead of being invited for a test+interview they'll be invited for an interview (during which documents and travel history are checked).
Thank you.

eta...I have one more question. Are you contacted by email for your Test and/or interview date? We keep checking and want to be sure of all the methods used.

Last edited: