+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

cohen

Nov 15, 2016
Hey guys, can anyone share how they received test invite, I mean by email or regular mail? Was their status updated online to show test date information?

My husband applied last year and he received only AOR by email, all the rest correspondence were by mail. is it same now?
It would be nice if someone answer this question, in my case I always check online status, this would be the fastest way to keep updated....I wish if someone share his exp. on how the test invitation letter sent

Reactions: GingerKat

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
It would be nice if someone answer this question, in my case I always check online status, this would be the fastest way to keep updated....I wish if someone share his exp. on how the test invitation letter sent
I got an update on ecas and 3 days later i received the letter. For AOR i received email.

Reactions: GingerKat

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
They sent me by regular post.

Reactions: cohen

Nick Manickam

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-2012
I have got a fp request. However I am seeing that the fp s usually sent after the test invite. As shown on the excel sheet.
I haven't received a letter for test invite yet but received fp request today by post.
How do I know that I haven't missed out on the mail for test invite. Can I confirm that anywhere?

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I have got a fp request. However I am seeing that the fp s usually sent after the test invite. As shown on the excel sheet.
I haven't received a letter for test invite yet but received fp request today by post.
How do I know that I haven't missed out on the mail for test invite. Can I confirm that anywhere?
You can either call customer service tomorrow or check your Ecas!

Reactions: Nick Manickam

dutts

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
IS FP request common for all the applicant's or CIC ask for it on a case to case basis?

Nick Manickam

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-2012
IS FP request common for all the applicant's or CIC ask for it on a case to case basis?
It's not routine. But seeing the cases recently, they seem more common.

dutts

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
It's not routine. But seeing the cases recently, they seem more common.
Thanks. I had to do one already for police report from my earlier country of residence. I hope, CIC will not ask me to provide FP once more. Do Canada has a bio metric database for all the residents with which CIC can match the fingerprints? I don't remember exactly now if we have recorded our FP while going through the process of PR.

Nick Manickam

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-2012
Thanks. I had to do one already for police report from my earlier country of residence. I hope, CIC will not ask me to provide FP once more. Do Canada has a bio metric database for all the residents with which CIC can match the fingerprints? I don't remember exactly now if we have recorded our FP while going through the process of PR.
I had gone through the very same like you. However I realised since I've been in Canada, there was no fingerprints or such physical trace for me. It's more of just confirming the identity. Don't stress. I got a bit worried too but should be ok