+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi NIC MANICHAM from India. Last thing you would expect? LOL. How about full RQ after? Appreciate or suffer. You came to Canada just about 5 years ago and getting impatient. Most of the October/November applicant's living in Canada for Avg 8-10 yrs already.
RQ or Residence Questionnaires will take awhile but if you have one, you should comply right away. This is a form to submit all the needed requirements.

Reactions: Nick Manickam

sebbie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
After AOR, it will be IP in the next few days to a week. From IP to Test INvite, it depends if they need you to submit Finger Print or other documents. Or if nothing is requested then you're on your way to Test Invite.
These days AOR to IP actually takes 3 weeks on average, sometimes up to two months.

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I agree most of the part but we don't shares same goal. Some people make citizenship such a deal like without it just end of the world. Their bag pack is ready, shopping done for family. Now they are stuck for citizenship. Brought butter knife from dollar store for 3$ already but now figured it's going for 2$ and dollar store is not taking back either because its over 14 days. Think about their horrible situation. Not everyone share same goals.
Your replies is far from the discussion. This is not a dollarstore market, its a Citizenship journey. You may have different story and others have too but there is just only one pathway to take, for sure you know that.... to wait!!!!

Big Boy

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
It looks like now they're sending out AOR's for applications received in the first and second week of November. I hope more AOR's will follow soon:)

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Not sure how guys in Ontario and Alberta are getting "In Process" and I, who am in the same province that all the applications in Canada have to come to to get processed for AOR, am still waiting for "In Process" message on ECAS.

Doesn't the postman have to pass by Nova Scotia first to get to Ontario and Alberta?

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Brought butter knife from dollar store for 3$ already but now figured it's going for 2$ and dollar store is not taking back either because its over 14 days. Think about their horrible situation. Not everyone share same goals.
Dude, what are you even talking about Hahaha!!! :D:D:D

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
This is like VOIP calls. If you call Vancouver from Toronto, it pass through India then come to Vancouver. Do you like in Nova scotia? is there anything else there rather than CIC office? is there any post Canada office there or just temporary postal box? Just curiosity.
Dude I am always confused about your analogies... doesn't even make sense! Yes I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Since, everything is processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia, shouldn't we be the first to receive any mail from Sydney? I'm just saying... it makes sense to me atleast.

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
This is like VOIP calls. If you call Vancouver from Toronto, it pass through India then come to Vancouver. Do you like in Nova scotia? is there anything else there rather than CIC office? is there any post Canada office there or just temporary postal box? Just curiosity.
I would cut out the trolling and country specific profanities. If you have inferiority complexes, this is not the place to vent them out. Sitting behind a computer screen and trolling is the cheapest form, just letting you know if you were not aware.

@admins, can we please block this troll. I am not even sure whether he has a real application that was submitted.

mr.maple

May 31, 2014
Folks , How can i access the master spreadsheet ?

Physical Presence: 1462 Days
Application Sent: November 27th
Application Received: November 29th
AOR: Waiting

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Folks , How can i access the master spreadsheet ?

Physical Presence: 1462 Days
Application Sent: November 27th
Application Received: November 29th
AOR: Waiting
The link is in my signature below this sentence.
Can you please mention whether you applied as single applicant or as family?
I am adding your info to the sheet right now.

YYZone

Dec 8, 2017
cant access November spreadsheet to update. However, application received in NS November 30 and letter of acknowledgement received January 18 - Toronto

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
You do not have to do anything, this email means you got the AOR which mean they have received your application, they did not review it yet. After they review your applucatiin and supporting document, they will send the application to the responsible office then status change to IP
Thanks so much for the information, let’s hope for the best