+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi, first poster and new to the forum - please add my application details to the sheet, thanks!

ID: Dazems11
Type: Family (2)
App sent: Oct.26.2017
App delivered: Nov.01.2017
AOR: Jan.10.2018
In process: Jan 17,2018
I have added you to the sheet, please inform us about your physical presence (Days spent in Canada)?
Is your location Ireland?

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hey guys,

So my wife received her AOR last night so giving you a notice to add to the spreadsheet.

App sent: November 27, 2017
Received: November 30. 2017
AOR: January 18, 2018
Single Applicant from Oshawa, ON
Updated, congratulations

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
The reason that I believe some of us are waiting for 2 months or more for our AOR is because most of us in this scenario sent our application via courier and not Canada Post. I just noticed that if you are sending with Canada Post there is a specific PO box only for citizenship. I am sure that someone empties that box every day. On the other hand, if you are sending with courier, the address is the same as for anyone else who is sending any kind of application, like PR etc. So that Mike who signs everything could make a mistake and put our application in the wrong box. Who knows. These people don't care too much. So by the time app is found, it can take a while. What are you guys thinking about this?

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
The reason that I believe some of us are waiting for 2 months or more for our AOR is because most of us in this scenario sent our application via courier and not Canada Post. I just noticed that if you are sending with Canada Post there is a specific PO box only for citizenship. I am sure that someone empties that box every day. On the other hand, if you are sending with courier, the address is the same as for anyone else who is sending any kind of application, like PR etc. So that Mike who signs everything could make a mistake and put our application in the wrong box. Who knows. These people don't care too much. So by the time app is found, it can take a while. What are you guys thinking about this?
I don’t think so because i sent my application via Canada post but m still waiting

cohen

Nov 15, 2016
That is completly wrong, my wife received AOR after 57 days, and her friend received it after 32 day, both applications sent by courier, and the funy thing my wife application got IP status even it got AOR 25 later, and here friend status did not change ...I was thinking the same at the begining, then I found out applicants should not worry it is matter of time I guess!

Reactions: Kan_Sri

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Question followup question for the group - does anyone know where my application will be processed from as I don't believe there is a Visa Office in Ireland?
Do you have a Canadian address? I think you have to leave a Canadian address in the application, and they'll assign your local office accordingly.

Dazems11

Jan 19, 2018
Do you have a Canadian address? I think you have to leave a Canadian address in the application, and they'll assign your local office accordingly.
I was Toronto based for the last 7 years, but IRCC only request your current home address & mailing address in the application form (no requirement for a Canadian address here).

Nov2017

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, I am new in the forum - please add my application details to the sheet, thanks!

ID: Nov2017
Type: Family (5)
App sent: Nov.17.2017
App delivered: Nov.20.2017
Physical Presence: 1,238.5 Days
AOR: waiting

Good luck to all of us!