+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
Is your email in junk/spam folder of your mailbox? If yes, please move it to inbox and then you might see the attachment.
Hi

Thanks for the msg, I checked it was in my inbox not in junk/spam folder.

Does that mean AOR or inquiry ?

Thanks

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
Hi

Thanks for the msg, I checked it was in my inbox not in junk/spam folder.

Does that mean AOR or inquiry ?

Thanks
What you described here is more likely a AOR; it sounds more like a honest mistake from IRCC side to me. I will suggest wait for couple of days, you probably will be able to login through ECAS. If your's is a family application, check for other members AOR email's. Last option, raise a concern through web form. Good luck.

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
What you described here is more likely a AOR; it sounds more like a honest mistake from IRCC side to me. I will suggest wait for couple of days, you probably will be able to login through ECAS. If your's is a family application, check for other members AOR email's. Last option, raise a concern through web form. Good luck.
Thanks again,

Yes it’s family application, my wife got an email attachment, I didn’t. Anyways I’ll check through ECAS, may I please know how to check this thing on ECAS, please provide me with the link, I just email today only so will it be there on ECAS ? much appreciated your prompt response.

Thanks

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
Thanks again,

Yes it’s family application, my wife got an email attachment, I didn’t. Anyways I’ll check through ECAS, may I please know how to check this thing on ECAS, please provide me with the link, I just email today only so will it be there on ECAS ? much appreciated your prompt response.

Thanks
here is the link to check your status online

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

fill in all the required details like UCI number, family name, dob, country of birth etc

normally it takes 12-48 hrs for a user to access ECAS after getting AOR email.

caissaca

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Hi all,

I looked online but couldn't find much; what is the typical timeline? How long after receiving AOR should I expect to see invitation to write the test? Or after "In Progress" status.
and what after? Are we looking at 12 months for final completion? It'd be nice if someone can list the typical timeline.

Thanks so much!

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
here is the link to check your status online

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

fill in all the required details like UCI number, family name, dob, country of birth etc

normally it takes 12-48 hrs for a user to access ECAS after getting AOR email.

I see, that’s perfect,

I assume I received AOR today so please update the tracker username is Chintu1988

Thanks a lot, I’ll check it on Monday Jan 22/2018

Thanks a lot

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
Hi all,

I looked online but couldn't find much; what is the typical timeline? How long after receiving AOR should I expect to see invitation to write the test? Or after "In Progress" status.
and what after? Are we looking at 12 months for final completion? It'd be nice if someone can list the typical timeline.

Thanks so much!
go through this wonderful spreadsheet to get data for different stages of application

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/htmlview?sle=true#

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
I see, that’s perfect,

I assume I received AOR today so please update the tracker username is Chintu1988

Thanks a lot, I’ll check it on Monday Jan 22/2018

Thanks a lot
Hi Chintu1988, I'm not one of the admins.

Admin, Please update spreadsheet to add Chintu1988 AOR date as Jan 18.

Thanks

Stkitts

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks so much!

Looking at nov data, the average days from aor to ip is 15days ranging from 2days to upto 2months

Nick Manickam

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-2012
  1. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Can someone please explain this stage? It's followed by in process.