+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

dreaming123

Aug 29, 2014
ok.. I just received my AOR (family of 2)
Pls update the sheet - row 195
-----
FYI guys.. I sent PR card and passport as PHOTO IDs for my wife as she does not have any other photo ID. Included her health card as well as a safe side even though it does not have the photo on it.

We both got AOR just now.

MBVIVI

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
I’m waiting for AOR as well, my app was delivered on 7thNov. I filled webform last week - no respose yet and went to local MP they have sent the email to cic and will forward me there reply once received!!
My APP received by T Allen as well. received on NOV 17th, no AOR yet.:(. Two months has passed.

MBVIVI

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
I

i am in the same boat also guys submitted my app on nov 14 and was received by T allen and i also called cic....she also gave me same reply to wait till feb 27 and then call the office....it’s disappointing but we can do
My APP receieved by T Allen as well. receieved on NOV 17th, no AOR yet.:(. Two months has passed.

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
My APP receieved by T Allen as well. receieved on NOV 17th, no AOR yet.:(. Two months has passed.
I am on the same boat friend my app was also received on nov 17 by T Allen haven’t heard anything after that...u r from which province? Its very disappointing as people who submit their app by the end of nov they are receiving AOR but not us, I don’t know what’s going on?

supadude

Feb 11, 2014
Things are looking great with eCas. Could you please update the file (line 184):

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2018.
Thank you!

Last edited:

VanDel

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys!!
My application was received on the 22nd of Nov and got the AOR on the 16th Jan.
I am able to access ecas today and noticed that my home address is good, but there's a random mailing address that I never provided them.

When I try to update the address, the system is basically asking me to update my new home address as well and the effective date of the new home address. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

MBVIVI

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
I am on the same boat friend my app was also received on nov 17 by T Allen haven’t heard anything after that...u r from which province? Its very disappointing as people who submit their app by the end of nov they are receiving AOR but not us, I don’t know what’s going on?
I am from BC. I tried to call CIC sevral times, but never got through to the customer service. I have no idea what's going on but good thing is I didn't get any returning package from IRCC. There is nothing we could do except waiting.

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
I am from BC. I tried to call CIC sevral times, but never got through to the customer service. I have no idea what's going on but good thing is I didn't get any returning package from IRCC. There is nothing we could do except waiting.
Yup same here, i go to check my mailbox everyday if I received any returned package from cic....yup we can just wait

benjis_monikuss

Nov 21, 2013
In the forrests of BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney- Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Doc's Request.
19-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
13-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
I was just taking a look at the October applicant's here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796 and many of them started receiving test invite and test interview dates in Feb which is amazing.

Be optimistic and wait, it will happen :)
Only 4 of them are Vancouver area though, booooo (kidding). For those 4 people it's taken an average of 92 days to get from delivery to getting a test date. So maybe if we overestimate the average to be around 100 days now, hopefully for us Vancouver November apps we will get to a test invite by mid to end of Feb with test dates in early March?

Reactions: ed2017

Stkitts

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
No, this just indicated that they received your application and sent you AOR.
When it is in process one more third line will be added mentioning "we started processing your application"
Let us know when you have this line to update the sheet. :)

Thanks

amit2013

Nov 16, 2013
I am also waiting for AOR. Mine application was also received by T ALLEN on Nov 17.