+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
ok.. I just received my AOR (family of 2)
Pls update the sheet - row 195
-----
FYI guys.. I sent PR card and passport as PHOTO IDs for my wife as she does not have any other photo ID. Included her health card as well as a safe side even though it does not have the photo on it.

We both got AOR just now.
Updated.

Things are looking great with eCas. Could you please update the file (line 184):

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2018.
Thank you!
@supadude, Safe to assume you applied for urgent processing ?

ID Ayanzee84
In process. Jan 17, 2018
Plz update
Thanks
Updated,

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I am also waiting for AOR. Mine application was also received by T ALLEN on Nov 17.
The person who received your application has nothing to do with it being delayed. October applicants went through the same conspiracy theories, and none of them are true. FWIW, my application was also received by T Allen, and I got AOR just fine.

ivid

Nov 29, 2017
Checked in ECAS and status is "Application received". Yet to receive an email from IRCC.

Application delivered: Nov 23, 2017
AOR: Jan 16, 2018

Admin: Please update row# 239. Thank You!!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
After sending AOR, does Sydney office send the physical docs. to local CIC offices or scan them to a system which can be accessed by the respective local CIC's?
No one knows the exact workings. They enter everything in their system called GCMS. It's not known whether they physically send the documents or not.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

MostafaMantis

Jan 17, 2018
Hi,
There is a way to know how far the files are progressed.
Call the CIC, then after choosing English choose 1 then 1 then 4.
The recorded msg will tell you there progress regarding the AOR.
Last time i checked was yesterday, they reached up to November 27.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi guys!!
My application was received on the 22nd of Nov and got the AOR on the 16th Jan.
I am able to access ecas today and noticed that my home address is good, but there's a random mailing address that I never provided them.

When I try to update the address, the system is basically asking me to update my new home address as well and the effective date of the new home address. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Can you please share your complete timeline so we can add you to the sheet. I am adding your available information.