+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
venAAA - "In Process", "We started processing your application on January 15, 2018.", please update

Guys who are responsible for keeping the spreadsheet up to date - thank you for all your work!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: thegentleman

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
All, please check your status online even if you have not received your AOR ..it might be updated without you getting an email. Some of the folks might not have updated their status on this forum, please do check in with this thread if you are a Nov applicant. I believe we should be at a higher % in AOR category.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
venAAA - "In Process", "We started processing your application on January 15, 2018.", please update

Guys who are responsible for keeping the spreadsheet up to date - thank you for all your work!

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations. Updated!

Reactions: venAAA

amerabouissa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hi All,

I got my AOR by email on Sunday January 14th and i am still unable to check my application status on the CIC website using the UCI or the PR card number

Is this normal?

appreciate any input

Big Boy

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
I sent the application on Nov 13, received on Nov 15 and signed by Mike. Still no AOR. I called CIC and they said they are working on applications received on Nov 27 already. They said the official process is that they have to give the processing center 6 weeks from the date application is received (in my case Nov 15) and what application date they are processing. They told me only when they start processing December 27th onwards, they will be able to officially send them the letter and ask the status of my application. She said these things can happen. She said there are 2 reasons: 1) application was either lost in their mailroom or 2) they are returning the application for being incomplete. Since in my case, I know for sure the application is complete, it might be the fact that my application is still somewhere in the mailroom. Is there anyone else whos application was received before Nov 27 and they didn't receive AOR yet?
[/ @polojesef My situation is no different than yours. I sent my application on Nov 6 and was delivered and signed for by M KRSZWDA on Nov 8. Since then I have been waiting patiently for AOR. I just couldn't bear the wait any longer so I decided to call CIC yesterday to get an update. I was told exactly the same what you have described above. The agent added that I should wait at least for another month and a half and see if I receive anything from CIC. If nothing by then, let us know and we will investigate. IDK but I have a bad feeling about this. I hate to say it but it feels like my application is lost. If that's the case and they confirm this fact 45 days + (investigation time) from today I would be extremely pissed off. I mean what the hell?]

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
[/ @polojesef My situation is no different than yours. I sent my application on Nov 6 and was delivered and signed for by M KRSZWDA on Nov 8. Since then I have been waiting patiently for AOR. I just couldn't bear the wait any longer so I decided to call CIC yesterday to get an update. I was told exactly the same what you have described above. The agent added that I should wait at least for another month and a half and see if I receive anything from CIC. If nothing by then, let us know and we will investigate. IDK but I have a bad feeling about this. I hate to say it but it feels like my application is lost. If that's the case and they confirm this fact 45 days + (investigation time) from today I would be extremely pissed off. I mean what the hell?]
No need for a bad feeling, I am also waiting for AOR but there is no need for concern.

Why?

Because whose application was delivered in October were still receiving AOR this month and people whose application delivered in the first week of November have been receiving AORs over the last few days. Check the spreadsheet.

GingerKat

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All,

I got my AOR by email on Sunday January 14th and i am still unable to check my application status on the CIC website using the UCI or the PR card number

Is this normal?

appreciate any input
Use your application number, the least complicated. Take it from email about AOR