vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow seems like your Process is very fast, so did you apply for urgent Process? If you don’t mind, what was the reason? I have same thing , my application is on process and requested for urgent as well but I submitted the request later .... so far it seems like it’s normal process...
Well I did request urgent processing on grounds of future employment opportunity (that requires me to be Citizen). But I am not really sure how fast it is or will be, because I have seen a few people here with a much faster timeline than mine under urgent and getting citizenship in 2-3 months.

What is your timeline AHA88?

AHA88

Nov 23, 2017
Well I did request urgent processing on grounds of future employment opportunity (that requires me to be Citizen). But I am not really sure how fast it is or will be, because I have seen a few people here with a much faster timeline than mine under urgent and getting citizenship in 2-3 months.

What is your timeline AHA88?

Ohh no way ;-) same here... I believe we both have the same status and same reason ... did you submit any prove? I mean any letter or job offer or anything that could support it ?? Also you said that it’s possible that they will process it with 3 months .. hope so

AHA88

Nov 23, 2017
Ohh no way ;-) same here... I believe we both have the same status and same reason ... did you submit any prove? I mean any letter or job offer or anything that could support it ?? Also you said that it’s possible that they will process it with 3 months .. hope so
Also yours look faster than me , i sent on oct 11 , AOR on NOv 21 and then I submitted urgent request so I don’t know ...

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Did you write your name at the back of photo? you are supposed to do that; they might return your application if you haven't.
Depends on the officer I guess. I had the studio stamp and date but forgot to write names. Received AOR. I’m october applicant.

Reactions: KK82

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a letter/email asking for citizenship but not a job offer. So I used that.

The very fast (3 month) cases are very rare and i am sure for health/medical reasons or travel urgency for those without passports (refugees etc).

AHA88

Nov 23, 2017
I had a letter/email asking for citizenship but not a job offer. So I used that.

The very fast (3 month) cases are very rare and i am sure for health/medical reasons or travel urgency for those without passports (refugees etc).
Cool, let’s hope for the best and keep in touch so we can c how are our cases going on... I m sure yours will be fast bcz you live n Calgary and it’s fast Center .. I m n Toronto so still looking forward hope to see the progress and I hope they don’t ask for any extra info or any FP that will take time ...

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys if i applied as family and each member live different number of days in Canada so how should i give my information here in order to be added in spreadsheet.

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Please add info in spreadsheet.
  • App Type: Citizenship
  • Applicants: 5 (3 Adult, 2 minors)
  • Number of present days:
    1 adult: 1419
    2 adult: 1382
    3 adult: 1431
    1 minor: 1419
    2 minor: 1419
    as of Nov 22, 2017
  • Application sent from Mississauga: Nov 22, 2017
  • Application delivered at Sydney NS: Nov 27, 2017
  • AOR: Awaiting

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Please add info in spreadsheet.
  • App Type: Citizenship
  • Applicants: 5 (3 Adult, 2 minors)
  • Number of present days:
    1 adult: 1419
    2 adult: 1382
    3 adult: 1431
    1 minor: 1419
    2 minor: 1419
    as of Nov 22, 2017
  • Application sent from Mississauga: Nov 22, 2017
  • Application delivered at Sydney NS: Nov 27, 2017
  • AOR: Awaiting
Added!

I

Imam Gomaa

Depends on the officer I guess. I had the studio stamp and date but forgot to write names. Received AOR. I’m October applicant.
I did the same, but I called the CIC agent to confirm if I did a mistake as I did not sign the pics from the back and the agent advised me to send a new application but I did not get anything yet. The first app was received Oct. 19th and the second one was received on Oct. 23rd. I live PA.

jojik

Dec 6, 2012
Please add my info:

Application Mailed: 21st Nov 2017
Application delivered to NS: 27th Nov 2017
Number of applicants: 4
Application type: Family
Physical Presence: 1270

Waiting for AOR...

Thanks.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
I did the same, but I called the CIC agent to confirm if I did a mistake as I did not sign the pics from the back and the agent advised me to send a new application but I did not get anything yet. The first app was received Oct. 19th and the second one was received on Oct. 23rd. I live PA.
I was worried up until the day I received AOR. But thankfully got AOR. I am from Saskatoon. Our application is for 1 male adult, 1 female adult and 1 female kid (8 year old). I paperclipped individual photos to individual application.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also didn't put my name in the back of the photo. But it is only me in the application. And it is stamped and written date on the back.
Here I heard from you about that signing on the back and I was so stressed about it.