+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I am so worried about my application. I applied in November 17, 2017 and i am in process since March...haven’t receive any test request yet.
There are many applicants who haven't heard anything. I can understand your pain, but what can we do? Just be happy; it's still in process. A wise man once said; do your BEST and the Universe will do the rest. :)

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
There are many applicants who haven't heard anything. I can understand your pain, but what can we do? Just be happy; it's still in process. A wise man once said; do your BEST and the Universe will do the rest. :)
I not sure if the universe is doing the rest... but I am sure my case officer has been resting for too long

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I not sure if the universe is doing the rest... but I am sure my case officer has been resting for too long
lol.. joker..
Dude, you'll be the happiest once you get it. You've been there and done that. I always send good wishes to your door. :)

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
Yesterday (Oct 11) status of our application is changed to Decision made, please the spreadsheet

But it is not changed for my son, is this usual or something to worry?

Angel38d

Jun 6, 2018
Category........
CEC
Congratulations! We have similar timeline...I had also recvd RQ submitted in March, but still waiting for test invite...May I ask what documents did they ask in RQ?
Hi, they asked for the following: it's really crazy and overacting! maybe because my job includes some travel outside the borders.

1. Physical presence questioners.

2. Required documents:

- All Passports copies.

- Entry/ exit record.

- Personal health claims summary reports.

- Rent agreement and landlord letter

3. Fingerprints.

4. Reference person.

5. Consent I-94

good luck with your next steps .

Kinnu1982

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Admin,
Just wanted to update did my test on October 1st 2018, Decision made on October 9th 2018, waiting for the oath.