+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

amit2013

Nov 16, 2013
Hi - would anyone pls advise how the citizenship test happens on paper( like check the correct one ) or using OMR sheets or on computer.
thanks in advance.

hitsbecool

Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Hi - would anyone pls advise how the citizenship test happens on paper( like check the correct one ) or using OMR sheets or on computer.
thanks in advance.
Hi, its an OMR sheet that you have to fill with a pencil. Pencils and erasers are given at the test center. An invigilator will brief you everything in detail. He/She will teach you how to use OMR. No worry. Its easy.

Happy_Brit26

Jan 7, 2018
Been waiting patiently, almost a year. Been IP since January. Spoke to a CIC agent yesterday and was told only half way through background checks. Not complaining, happy to wait, just thought I would share this with others also waiting patiently, it's the norm (for some applications) and nothing to get worried about.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Been waiting patiently, almost a year. Been IP since January. Spoke to a CIC agent yesterday and was told only half way through background checks. Not complaining, happy to wait, just thought I would share this with others also waiting patiently, it's the norm (for some applications) and nothing to get worried about.
Good luck and you are an inspiration. Cheers mate

Reactions: Happy_Brit26

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
same here test was done around March and since then IP

Reactions: Happy_Brit26

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
I am so worried about my application. I applied in November 17, 2017 and i am in process since March...haven’t receive any test request yet.